Hair rooting tutorial

I am just getting back on BB for the first time in what seems like forever. I’ve had health issues and haven’t been able to reborn. I’ve also been down in the dumps and hoping that picking my dolls back up will bring me some much needed enjoyment. I’ve practiced rooting but never rooted a full head and I’m super intimidated. If you can, @pia I’d super appreciate it if you could email me the tutorial as well. Thank you, and as @TrinityCrystal said above, you are awesome to have sent this to so many people. My email address is: jenn.brown1284@gmail.com

3 Likes

Welcome back. @BamaJenn Hope you feel better!

2 Likes

Just forwarded you the tutorial that @pia sent me, Hopefully it worked. :crossed_fingers:

@AnnieSokay It worked! I can’t thank you enough!!! It looks amazing!

I would love to see this PLEASE!! :grinning:
Nicholearotko@gmail.com

1 Like

Sent it to you too @Nikkiroc :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@hyelah1990 I totally meant to thank you in my post earlier and didn’t. Please look over me!

1 Like

No problem :slightly_smiling_face: you are very welcome.

I guess I need to put my email here? Corsair55@gmail.com Thanks so very much for sharing!

1 Like

Sent to you too @Jacelyn5440 :wink:

1 Like

@BamaJenn I knew you meant @hyelah1990

1 Like

I was trying to thank you both, haha. One of my kids must have distracted me (that’s what were going to go with anyways, haha.) I am feeling better, thank you. Unfortunately I’ve beeb diagnosed with something I’ll deal with the rest of my life (a tough pill to swallow at age 34) but it’s nothing life threatening. It could always be worse. I’m very blessed. And glad to be back on BB. You ladies are a blessing. @AnnieSokay

4 Likes

Well glad it’s not life threatening. Painting babies will surely be a nice distraction.

2 Likes

You are soooooooooo awesome!!! :+1:t2::kiss::kiss::+1:t2::kiss:

1 Like

Awwe :slight_smile: thank you ma’am.

1 Like

Also just want to make sure everyone knows this tutorial belongs to @kimomax :wink: I was just trying to help spread it around.

1 Like

Thank you to Pia and anyone else that has been sharing my tutorial. I can’t thank you enough. It was created a very long time ago. I do root from the cut end at this time, but everything else I basically do the same way. I hope there are at least parts of it that people find helpful.

3 Likes

Thank you. The file is one my laptop, which I rarely use since getting an iPad. So, I am glad people are sharing it.

2 Likes

No problem @kimomax , I did check above and see that you said it was okay to share. Plus, @pia has been doing it for years!!! Just thought I would help out whenever I happen to see someone ask. The tutorial is great, thanks so much for sharing!! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@kimomax Thank you for being so willing to share your knowledge!

3 Likes