Hair rooting tutorial

@pia bless you for watching over this thread all these years and making sure people can get this tutorial. i’m about to start rooting my painted babies so i would greatly appreciate an email pdf of this tutorial to reborndaddiesnursery@gmail.com

1 Like

Hello, I would love love love a copy also sangl43@netscape.net , Thank you :blush:

1 Like

I just stumbled across this thread. If anyone has the tutorial and is willing to share, my email is lkfostermom@gmail.com. Thanks.

1 Like

I would love a copy as well please if it’s not too much trouble. hyelah1990@gmail.com

1 Like

Sent

Sent

1 Like

Awesome!! I really do appreciate it @pia :slight_smile: Thanks a bunch!!

1 Like

If you get time I would love your tutorial on hair rooting, thank you so much. My email is
putabonnetonit@gmail.com

1 Like

I believe I just fowarded it to you @PutABonnetOnIt :slightly_smiling_face:
I didn’t know how else to send it… Lol. Let me know that it worked if you don’t mind.

2 Likes

I sure will thank you so very much😊

2 Likes

I have it you did a beautiful job making it, thank you again its perfect

1 Like

Looks like you got it from someone else already! The tutorial was done by Kim KasaKaitas

1 Like

I will send her a thank you :blush: how nice of her to provide this for us all!

1 Like

You are welcome @PutABonnetOnIt. I just passed along what @Pia sent me, (hope that’s ok) and thank you @kimomax :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Pia, could I get a copy of this? Thank you!

2 Likes

I would appreciate obtaining a copy of this tutorial also. Thank you. mae2glen@yahoo.com

1 Like

Tried to send it, but your email didn’t give me a send notification? Is it correct? vilotsrblue@gmail.com

Tried again and I THINK it went through.

May I please get a copy of the hair rooting tutorial. I’m new at this and need all the help I can get. My email is: mwballen@tds.net. Thanks so much.

1 Like

@pia , all I can say is that not all super heroes wear capes. You’re amazing for having watched this thread and fulfilled requests for Kims tutorial for literally years now. Wow! That being said, I would love a copy of the file when you have a spare moment. srpeniket@hotmail.com
Thanks in advance!

5 Likes