Hair rooting tutorial

It was previously sent, but I have resent it to you!

2 Likes

Sent

2 Likes

Thank you Pia!

2 Likes

Thank you. :blush:

1 Like

Dear Kim. Please send me your tutorial on rooting to my.email. elkadejager29@gmail.com

Thank you

1 Like

Pia, could you please send a copy of this rooting tutorial to my email, I am trying to work up the courage of trying my hand at rooting. My email s gladiatoriii@msn.com. thank you so much.

1 Like

Sent

Sent

I keep seeing people ask for this and I feel like Iā€™m missing out! Would you mind sending one to me?
tswygert@gmail.com

1 Like

I dont see an attachment to the email, should there be one. Thank you Pia

1 Like

Yesā€¦ it is a PDF I will resend it to youā€¦ I shows up in the ā€œsentā€ email thoughā€¦

Sent

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you Pia! I was able to find it that timešŸ˜ sometimes I just need a little extra help.haha

1 Like

Iā€™m with @ZeldaDawn, I feel like Iā€™m missing out. @pia could you please send me a copy as well. Thank you. quiltsabunch@shaw.ca

2 Likes

Thank you for sending to me Pia!
:blossom:

1 Like

Hi kimomax, Iā€™m new at rooting. Iā€™m a newbie for it all. I love reborning. I know Iā€™m late here, but if you still have the tutorial can you please send it to me ?. Iā€™m so glad you ladies with all the experience are all here for us. Here is my email , primalfear49.ms@gmail.com

1 Like

Emailed to you.

My darlin Pia, thank you so very much. Itā€™s perfect. Iā€™m so grateful to you for sending it to me. Iā€™m so new to reborning and this will help me so much. Please allow me to ask for help when I may need it. Thank you again. Have a great day and be safe.

I didnā€™t write the tutorial. I only respond to requests when they pop upā€¦ I think there are multiple topics for help with rooting. The magnifying glass in the upper corner can be your ā€œnew best friendā€.