Hair poll

I totally forgot to put an ending date on the voting poll I am so sorry, the end date is the 20th, 10 days should give plenty time for everyone to vote.
Baby 1 Photobucket | The safer way to store your photos
Baby 2 Photobucket | The safer way to store your photos
Baby3 Photobucket | The safer way to store your photos
Baby 4http://s85.photobucket.com/user/blueeyed_emt2001/media/madewithlilyslovebaby4.jpg.html
Baby5 Photobucket | The safer way to store your photos
Baby 6 Photobucket | The safer way to store your photos

Thanks for your hard work!!!

Great job girls!

Very hard decision. They are all winners

— Begin quote from “Debora Jenkins”

Very hard decision. They are all winners

— End quote

Absolutely! Very hard to choose – great job, everyone!!!

Beautiful hair and fantastic styling! Can’t wait to see who the winner is…and get some tips!!!

BUMP

It doesn’t say when voting ends and I can’t remember how long the polls are up? Debora, can the “deadline for voting” be added?

Good job ladies!

There is some great rooting going on here!

I like the rooting on number 7… drinking out of the water bottle… What is the deadline on this poll?

BUMPING THE HAIR POLL UP LADIES - WE’D LOVE TO HAVE YOUR OPINION ON THE HAIR POLL, everyone worked hard and we’re hoping for lots more votes!!!

Looks like a TIE – come on and vote, everyone!!!

Bumpity-bump-bump

Is it over? yet?

— Begin quote from “MadewithLilysLove”

Is it over? yet?

— End quote

Debora just edited the first post… It is over on the 20th…

Bumping up the contest page - we have until the 20th – if you haven’t already, then please take a minute to vote!

— Begin quote from “Ginnylee”

Bumping up the contest page - we have until the 20th – if you haven’t already, then please take a minute to vote!

— End quote

Now it actually says the poll closes on the 21st at around 10:30pm??? I guess that is the automatic 10 day time… But we have had 74 ladies vote… That is a new record I think…

Final day for votes…

bump