Hair painting ♡

Hi :wave:

Nice to meet you all! :heart_eyes:
I painted my doll hair today! I painted four hair painting. I’m happy to see it’s been good.,I’ve seen a lot of tutorial images and pictures to draw my hair well. Welcome to my feedback! :relaxed: :sparkling_heart:

Past

Present :partying_face:

14 Likes

Looks good! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Nice flow to it! One thing I noticed (and has been an issue of mine) is that it looks like you varnished before painting and it gives it a rougher look to the strands.

4 Likes

I’m working to improve my hair painting too.

13 Likes

Has anyone tried Christine Wooleys hair painting tutorial? It’s on my wish list to get this year. I love how her hair looks so 3D.

2 Likes

@snuggle2me I want her tutorial really bad…

1 Like

I have both sets, tried the blonde but ummmm…mine leaves a lot to be desired, a "natural " I’m not :smile:

I have a long way to go!!!

9 Likes

Omg! Karen your painted hair is Gorgeous!:heart:

3 Likes

Thank you, Carrie…yours will be AWESOME!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@snuggle2me If you are working to improve I may as well just throw in the towel, lol!

1 Like

:heart: I have a hard time with painted wavy hair. I cant get the swishes and separations to look naturally shaded and blended.

3 Likes

Thank you!! :heart_eyes: :sparkling_heart:

Thank you!
Oh, you’re a genius, I painted hair on a doll that was already finished. The doll was already finished with varnish. You’re very smart!
But if I painted it without varnish, I did not get a colored pencil, and I will draw it with paint next time! :grin: :+1:

Your hair is very beautiful! :+1:
Lovely baby! :heart_eyes: :orange_heart:

Oh! I don’t know what that video is! Let me look it up! :astonished: 3D hair looks very real! :kissing_closed_eyes: :heart:

My God, your hair is so cool! And it looks very colory :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

1 Like

I love the way it gives the hair depth, now I’m going to have to find that video! You’re doing an awesome job I highly disagree with you saying it leaves much to be desired. I aspire!

2 Likes

Thank you! I was afraid to do too much for fear of it looking too much like a DOLL :smile:

Thanks, I was afraid to go too deep with the layers but I’m going to make myself do that next time I try blonde.

I think you did an amazing job.
I got the blonde tutorial but it did me no good…I just cant follow tutorials so Ive been taking little tips here and there and came up with my own way. Ive done prisma on a few babies and I dont really like it so Ive been practicing painting and Im almost there :wink:

2 Likes

RebornsByZebra Do you want to sell your tutorial? Pm me if so how much you want for it :pray::+1: After seeing her work I want to see how she learned how to do it! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes_cat::two_hearts:

1 Like