Hair Painting Class with Evon Nather UPDATED

This weekend I took a 16 hour hair painting class (Saturday and Sunday, 8 hours each) with Evon via Zoom, and it was a great class! I hightly recommend taking one the next time she offers one. We got to ask questions and paint along with her. I learned some new skills to use in my hair painting. She also shared/demonstrated how she paints the details on her babies.

13 Likes

I took her painting class on fb last year . I haven’t tried her technique yet. She makes it look so easy.

1 Like

Yeah, I think once we get the feel for moving that paint, it will get better. The biggest thing that helped me was showing how to make the pattern so that all the ends fit together and flow. That was worth the price of the class for me. :smiley:

6 Likes

I may look into this one day!

4 Likes

May I ask what the price was? I’ve been trying to compare online classes to see which ones I’d like to take

1 Like

Thats so cool!!!

1 Like

It was $200. We met for almost two hours on Friday to get acquainted, and she demonstrated her hair painting method, and then we met Saturday and Sunday for around 8 hours each day. Very interactive. You could ask any questions. She’s a great teacher.

5 Likes

I wanna see! :wink:
Always fun to learn new ways, no matter how long we’ve been painting.

3 Likes

My heads turned out kind of scary, but now that she helped me figure out how to get a good pattern I will just practice and practice until I get it right.

3 Likes

Here is our class.

1 Like

How fun!!!

1 Like

Evon says her next Zoom class will be the second weekend in October, for anyone interested.

2 Likes

Oooh this would be so cool to do! I’m not a fan of the zoom idea and being on camera though :flushed:

3 Likes

Once you are signed into the class, you can turn your video view off, so that it will show you as a black screan, and no one can see you unless you want to turn your video back on.

4 Likes

Well that’s a game changer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Definitely!

1 Like

Here is Evon’s info on her next Zoom painting class, for anyone interested:

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=508418281286928&set=a.462263335902423

1 Like

Ahhh booo sold out

1 Like

:pensive: