Guess What? Secret Pal strikes again!

Woo Hoo! I got a package and I am so thrilled! I got home to a package on my table and was bumbed to see it was for my hubby. Then my daughter told me I had one too on the other table!! Whoppitty ding dong!! My secret pal sent me a really really cute green sleeper costume of a flower! I can’t wait to pick a baby to wear it! I got a chest plate and a bum too! I got some baby scents that really make opening the package fun and so baby like. It sets the mood. Nothing better than baby powder and vinyl scent. I wish I could get it from the perfume store. I can see it now…BabyButt perfume by Avon! Do you think it would sell? Anyway I was so tickled with the cute card. There was a yellow chenile diaper cover and a cute organza bag with an adorable green pacifier and the baby scents in it. On the practical side she included some felt too .You know the stuff you never remember to buy till you really need it then have to drive all the way back to the store to get. Now I have it!!! Thank you so much for the great gifts. Can’t wait to find out who you are so I can really thank you out loud and by name!!! Thanks. This is so much fun!!!

How sweet. I was too late coming to the forum to take part in this but it sure sounds like fun.
Hugs
Lori

Sounds like a great package. Enjoy!