Grrrrr

So yeah I had an extra glass of wine and instead of being irresponsible I was actually helping stimulate the economy!!!

Now I need to change my password at macphearsons??? Jeez I didn’t know they had a breathalyzer

Not sure if I should be mad or glad

But as I was about to send my complaint I got a notification that my order was shipped

8 Likes

It’s weird that the website you are making a purchase on is asking you to change a password because of strange activity in your account because you actually made a purchase LMAO

Problem is my password is saved and I can’t remember what it is to change it even if I wanted to :thinking: I did get my kit in the mail though :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and I’m totally in love with it!

2 Likes

It keeps telling me to change it, it’s really annoying. I keep trying to preorder and it just keeps trying to load my cart. Ugh

thank you who ever tagged me on here.
I have sent a message to our tech person…sometimes web-sites will glitch out so we are looking into it!!!
Thank you again…we never intend to make shopping on our site unpleasant!
hugs Brenda XOXOXO

4 Likes

You are AWESOME Brenda! :heart:

1 Like

so we told our tech guy to go in to fix anything he sees and now the entire web-site is down!!! :open_mouth:
YIKES pray it will get back up and running quickly!!
hUgs B OXOX

4 Likes

Sooo there is no breathalyzer to inhibit inebriated purchases? :wink:lol

LOL…maybe I will have a tall glass after this!!! ;-O
hUgs B XOOXOX

1 Like

Cheers :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: