GRRR first qality kit?

so i got blinkin and nod (non seconds) for my daughter for her birthday when they were on sale. got the babies painted was applying my final layer of texture and the neck split! i tried glue and felt but this doll was made to be played with and loved on by my little girl and even if she is gentle im afraid his head could fall off! i love bb ive never had any issues ever … im just a little bummed out he sure is cute but his booboo is major. is there a better way to fix it? or anyway to get a replacement head?

awwww how sad !!! did you contact BB ?

oh my gosh how awful she was beautiful. so sorry hun./ i dont know what to say

Yep. shoot them an email immediately and they will make it good. They can see the pics and before you know it you will have a new head in the mail. Always let them know!!!

how do i contact them?

nvm i got it thanks ladies i wasnt sure how to handle it or if i could even get just a head

Any time you have an issue, just email them. They are very good about doing whatever they can.

— Begin quote from “CindyM”

Yep. shoot them an email immediately and they will make it good. They can see the pics and before you know it you will have a new head in the mail. Always let them know!!!

— End quote

awesome thats great! =)

he is for my 5 year olds birthday tomorrow…(along with his sister blinkin) she has told me many times that she wants to have twins one boy one girl when she grows up … so i decided to surprize her with her very own boy/girl pretend babies. i even matched there hair color to her exact color red and the baby girl has a heart shaped double swirl… i might have the head on well enough to last the weekend … wish me luck!