Got what I needed. Thanks everyone! ❤

Please dont respond to this thread anymore. I have seen some feelings being hurt in this thread (in now deleted posts) and that was not my intention. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And just remember that behind every Harlow that was done, there is an artist who tried very hard at making this kit beautiful. :heart:

Has anyone done this kit? It is on sale quite a bit lately. Just wondering who all has done her because I would love to see them.

6 Likes

@RosieCait is the only one I know so far that has :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You’re a mind reader! I was about to make one of these topics. I haven’t seen any!

2 Likes

Here’s my Olivia Cerdita aka Piggy. I haven’t taken any nicer photos of her. I decided to keep her because she’s endearing to me for some reason so she never got a real photo shoot.

15 Likes

Thank you for sharing. Shes cute. I like her better then the proto pic they are using. I’m just not falling in love with the kit though. Even at the sale price, I’m still not encouraged to purchase her. I think it’s the mouth that gets me or something. Kind of like the Celeste sculpt. Although people seemed to like that one :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

If she keeps being on sale people should do a Harlow challenge! :wink:

9 Likes

I agree! Didnt the same thing happen with the Celeste kit?

2 Likes

She def needs better prototype pics!!! Bb should do a challenge and use foruM members photos!

5 Likes

That’s the only way they’re going to get rid of all her kits :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Yes!!! Bring so fun to the forum!!!

6 Likes

Yes! Please @bbsupport :heart::heart::heart::hot_face::hot_face:

5 Likes

It will be great for bb. Harlow. And what a great bonding experience!!!

7 Likes

If my buyer ever replies… I do need bodies… She MIGHT jump in my cart if she is still on sale.

3 Likes

I’d paint another! I love her limbs! She’s a sweet thing. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I’ll be a judge at the challenge. :joy::heart::wink:

6 Likes

Bwuahahaha! Wont even paint her as a challenge??? You can make her an Alternative… it is October… :wink:

3 Likes

She’d make a good vampire! Or greyscale baby

3 Likes

If bb says yes, then I will allow her into my home. . :wink::joy:

5 Likes

:pig::pig::pig::pig::pig::pig::pig::pig:

3 Likes