Got my swap baby,,, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

o my goodness she is so precious, i just love her she is amazing!!!

Lets open her:)))
Photobucket

I am busting to open her up!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

I LOVE THE RIBBONS, WHERE DID YOU GET THEM???

lOOK AT THE EXTRA GOODIES!!
Photobucket

OK HERE WE GO, i AM SOOOOOO EXCITED BUT AT THE SAME TIME SCARED TO PEEL BACK THE BLANKET… wHO IS HIDING IN THERE???
Photobucket
Photobucket

O MY GOODNESS IT IS MICHELLE, I AHVE BEEN DYING FOR MICHELLE!!! I AM SO EXCITED I COULD CRY!!!
Photobucket

HOW ADORABLE IS THAT OUTFIT??? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT, IT IS PERFECT!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

I AM SOOOOOO IN LOVE W/ MY SPECIAL LITTLE ONE… SHE IS MY FIRST KEEPER BABY AND IS ALSO THE FIRST EVER REBORN I HAVE SEEN, OTHER THEN MINE… THANK YOU, THANK, THANK, THANKS YOU!!! I JUST MIGHT BE HOLDING HER THE REST OF THE DAY!!!

SHUREE SHE IS PERFECT THANK YOU!!!

THIS SWAP HAS BEEN SO MUCH FUN:)))))

OK, NOW I NEED A NAME, SUGGESTIONS ANYONE???

She’s very cute!

Yayyy! I didn’t think you would get her till Monday. So glad you like her. Man…her was a mess when you opened her. Her are some more pics for the one who couldn’t see them.

Shuree

thanks for posting better pics,lol. I took the pics inside w/ a flash because everything is wet and muddy out.

I just love her!!! I keep changing her from the tutu to the other outfit you sent!!

Is that wonder wafers that is making her smell so good? i use them but i don’t think mine smell so good,lol.

i have been dying to get michelle!!! I have yet to reborn one and she has been my all time fave so far… I honestly almost cried when i opened her so glad i was in here alone,lol, hubby would have made fun of me:)