Got my swap baby,,, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

o my goodness she is so precious, i just love her she is amazing!!!

Lets open her:)))
Photobucket

I am busting to open her up!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

I LOVE THE RIBBONS, WHERE DID YOU GET THEM???

lOOK AT THE EXTRA GOODIES!!
Photobucket

OK HERE WE GO, i AM SOOOOOO EXCITED BUT AT THE SAME TIME SCARED TO PEEL BACK THE BLANKET… wHO IS HIDING IN THERE???
Photobucket
Photobucket

O MY GOODNESS IT IS MICHELLE, I AHVE BEEN DYING FOR MICHELLE!!! I AM SO EXCITED I COULD CRY!!!
Photobucket

HOW ADORABLE IS THAT OUTFIT??? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT, IT IS PERFECT!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

I AM SOOOOOO IN LOVE W/ MY SPECIAL LITTLE ONE… SHE IS MY FIRST KEEPER BABY AND IS ALSO THE FIRST EVER REBORN I HAVE SEEN, OTHER THEN MINE… THANK YOU, THANK, THANK, THANKS YOU!!! I JUST MIGHT BE HOLDING HER THE REST OF THE DAY!!!

SHUREE SHE IS PERFECT THANK YOU!!!

THIS SWAP HAS BEEN SO MUCH FUN:)))))

OK, NOW I NEED A NAME, SUGGESTIONS ANYONE???

Beautiful, you are a lucky mommy. I just might need to sign up for the next swap.

I am so excited and jealous!! She’s stunning!

how cute!

She’s adorable!!

AWW so cute. Congratulations!

How about Cherish or Charity? She is sweet BTW
Hugs
Lori

She’s very cute!

the links arent working for me. Can you or someone post a pic of her?

Yayyy! I didn’t think you would get her till Monday. So glad you like her. Man…her was a mess when you opened her. Her are some more pics for the one who couldn’t see them.

Shuree

thanks for posting better pics,lol. I took the pics inside w/ a flash because everything is wet and muddy out.

I just love her!!! I keep changing her from the tutu to the other outfit you sent!!

Is that wonder wafers that is making her smell so good? i use them but i don’t think mine smell so good,lol.

i have been dying to get michelle!!! I have yet to reborn one and she has been my all time fave so far… I honestly almost cried when i opened her so glad i was in here alone,lol, hubby would have made fun of me:)

It is so sweet that you are so excited and that you shared the experience through the pictures. (Edited to say - she is a beautiful baby).

Amber, Autumn or Hiawatha. Okay I know Hiawatha was a man - but Minnehaha doesn’t bring the same comfort. If you are a Disney fan, Minne or Minny might work. Tianna for Thanksgiving would be nice. (Or how about Thianna pronounced Thee and Aunna - I’m not good at phonetics)

She is a stunning baby…I would have cried too!
Couldn’t see the pictures you posted, but did get to see her on the later post.
Can’t wait to get mine!
I think I’m going to name her Patience or Autumn. My grand daughter’s
name is Autumn.

Luv…Marlene

oh wow…she’s stunning. Congratulations on her, Irene, and GREAT job on her, Shuree! I love the name Autumn Joy. She was so cute in her little thanksgiving tutu!

She is stunning!!! Lucky, lucky, you!!!