GORGEOUS TIBBY ~ wishing she were MINE!

OMG…if I could have anything in the world right now, it would be HER!!! Sorry if anyone’s posted this already, I didn’t even take time to read the board. That’s how excited I was to share this with you!!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Reborn-AA-Eth … 1338478940?

Love that hair!

That’s funny, I was just admiring her last night. Hardly recognized her as ‘Tibby’ to be honest. I have to say, I agree with you 100 %, Karen. That’s the best version of that sculpt that I’ve ever seen. She is utterly gorgeous.

I love those big brown eyes.

One of the best AA babies I’ve seen!

Have to agree with all the comments above! This little girl is a stunner. I have never liked this kit before; this lady is a truely amazing artist.

Karen, we’d have to fight over her! I’d love to add her to my nursery, she certainly is gorgeous!

I just can’t believe no one bought her. I edited my post to include the new link ~ I don’t blame her for listing her at a higher price; she is worth every penny and then some! Her skin tones, her HAIR, oh my gosh…I WISH I COULD BRING HER HOME TO LIVE WITH ME!!! Honestly, I’d rather have her than another Himstedt or Masterpiece doll right now.