Giant set of baby FX AIR DRY and more

I have a Giant set of baby Fx air dry paints… almost every color. Almost every bottle has never been opened, I bought everything I would ever need for air dry, and only made one air dry baby.
Along with the colors I have sure bond, matting powder 2 bottles of jo Sonja retarder, and a half bottle of golden glazing liquid. Also… baby TX slow dry and liquidex slow dry.
With this set you will have all painting supplies to make many air dry babies.
I’m also including pan pastels powders and colorless blender in the pan pastels holding case.
I will ship them in a carrying case for easy storage.
I am asking 200.00 plus shipping for the entire set.
Here are some pictures and I’ll add a couple more in a few.

5 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Why do I gotta be poor?! :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

You and me both :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Why do I have to live in France!!! I could manage it by having you ship to one of my family members in the US however I just took a very expensive vacation :money_mouth_face: so it wouldnt be fair of me to spend so much at Christmas time. I want this so badly though, whoever snags this is very lucky.

1 Like

Can I get a shipping quote to 14304? PayPal I presume?

1 Like

I agree. Hands down best paints ever. If I wasn’t drowning in Golden, I’d jump on these so fast.

2 Likes

These paints are great… but I’m not using them and I keep thinking I will. So I keep them. But I know someone else could use them. :grinning:

Yes, let me look it up. Yes, PayPal is great😀

Shipping is 24.00 to your zip.
But if you don’t want the carrying case I can put in a large flat rate box and it would be 19.95.
It’s heavy… it’s 8 pounds!
If your interested my PayPal is…
nicholearotko@gmail.com

Sent :slight_smile:

1 Like

Damn your fast!!! Awesome!!! I’ll get them packed up and take them to the post office tomorrow! I’ll send you tracking as soon as I get it. Thank you Morty!!!

I buy online a lot so I’m quick to pay up hahaha; thank you! I’ll eagerly await them :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think they will get to you on Wednesday!!!

1 Like

Darn! I was in the middle of begging the hubby to get me these for Christmas. :sob:

Enjoy @Morty. I can’t wait to see your new creations. :grinning:

3 Likes

Awesome :smiley:

2 Likes

Did PayPal email you your tracking? I took the box to the post today at noon :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

I found it :smiley:

1 Like

Very excited to try them!

1 Like