Genesis tutorial for UF Paints

Can I use a Genesis tutorial to learn how to use Ultimate Fusion paints or is it to different?

1 Like

I don’t see why not, but hopefully someone that does air dry will come along and let you know for sure. Have you watched Annette from Miracle Babies Nursery painting class? They are for airdry paint but also work with genesis. Here is the link to her pre-class if you wanna check them out.

1 Like

I don’t use ultimate fusion, but I do use air dry paints. I sometimes follow Genesis tutorials as well, simply by mixing up the colors to look similar.
Some techniques may be different, though. I’d suggest looking at air dry tutorials first if you’ve never used those before.

2 Likes

If you are getting the beginner set, there will be a password to use on the Facebook page. It has tons of tutorials.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone. I just got my kits today. I will be getting the rest of what I need (Cosmetic sponges ect.) Today before work.

1 Like

I joined Sue Ellen’s Liveffects Patreon and it has some excellent tutorials using ultimate fusion paints. I’d highly recommend it. I use genesis but I’ve found the UF tutorials to be very helpful.

1 Like