Gabriel is Coley❤️

She’s beautiful !!! Your mom is going to love her !

1 Like

Wow!! Love this baby!!

1 Like

I do not want that in my house!!! Lolololll a picture is good enough! Maybe I’ll strip him and start over! :heart:

2 Likes

Oh she is adorable!!! Your Mom is going to LOVE her! I have that same nightie too!!!

1 Like

Oh she is beautiful!!

1 Like

You better not throw that baby away you brat! Lol

No! The ugly one, not Gabriel!

And thank you ladies! I hope mom Iikes this one better. After the first one I am the butt of everyone’s jokes. Like… It’s your birthday, hopefully Nichole forgets… Or… You might get a Nichole present…:scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

:heart:️:heart:️thank you!!!

1 Like

That’s what I used!!! :scream::scream::scream::scream: I just got some forked in, I’ll let you know how it goes!

Let me know how it goes!!! :smiley:

1 Like

I swear I think they’re both adorable!! :heartpulse::heartpulse::slight_smile:

1 Like

Perfect!..Skin tone is GREAT! Total Cutie! I did this one as twins about 3 - 4 years ago and mine were not as cute as this one…never felt the urge to do the sculpt again but yours is so adorable…Your shading and creases are blended flawlessly. I don’t see a single line…Love Her!

1 Like

Wow… Thank you!!’ She doesn’t look that good in person!!! Lol

Gabriel is very nicely done! Skin tones look super and the final baby looks great! Don’t trash number 1! She will serve as a good reference for your improvement.

2 Likes

THANK YOU PIA :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Just beautiful…precious little one…!!..you did great…!!..:purple_heart:

1 Like

Nik----Your little Gabriel is beautiful. You did a great job and I know how difficult this little one is to reborn, cause it’s not an easy color to start out. At least mine was wasn’t, it was gray. Beautiful, your Mom is going to love it and now nobody will be able to comment!!!

2 Likes

Yay Lynn!!! Thank you! Yes… That grey is TOUGH!!! I want to make another one already!!! But… Not grey!!! I guess it will have to be the new Gabriel! :smiley: