Fur baby thread!

There’s nothing like a dachshund!! What a sweet baby! I’m so excited for you! You’re in for an adventure.

He’s so handsome

Oh my gosh! Adorable!

So sorry :frowning:

1 Like

You’re making me want to set up a new aquarium!

1 Like

She’s adorable! We’ve got a long-haired dachshund and she’s very sweet and funny…not the easiest dog to train, but very sweet and very loving! She was about that size when I got her and had a pacifier too. Now she has almost the same toy as your puppy does and loves to squeak it!

She and her baby sister our Yorkie keep their eyes on things around here!

7 Likes

Thanks! I thought so too!

Thanks!

Love that you have a pup named Violet :heart_eyes:…also your bunnies (And all the other fur babies) are super adorable!

She’s a sweetheart. I named her Chanel originally but as soon as I had her for a week I was like nope she’s definitely a Violet. So then I had Rosie and Violet… so the rest of the little dogs I adopted after all have flower names. :joy: My big girls and Bunny are my odd ones out.

@2layz @Lillysdolls Oh doxies are just the best. So stubborn. So naughty. But they bond so strongly. I thought chihuahuas were “my” breed (and I still adore them, clearly) but after foster failing Rosie and fostering a few more and then adopting Dandy, I am just enamored with the breed in general.

Like, come on. What is this nonsense.

7 Likes

Such pretty fur babies!

How wonderful, congratulations on your new sweet baby :heart:

Those eyeballs are rediculously kind and sweet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You live in a zoo! LOL!

Congratulations! What a sweet surprise.

Bwahaha! Should have seen me when I lived on the farm and actually had room. For awhile I had a hog in my house. :joy:

To be fair only 5 of the dogs are still mine as my grandmother commandeered the two chihuahuas when her dogs passed. And two of them (Lola and Poppy) are staying with her until I get moved to Omaha hopefully this fall.

1 Like

My sons dog Finnegan. He stays here often enough, so he’s like my own, lol. He’s a schnoodle

My Barney :slight_smile: Handsome mini schnauzer

My daughters mini schnauzer, Baxter. He’s only half the size of Barney. They still live at home with us

8 Likes

we share our home with 8 dogs, 2 cats, 2 bunnies and 4 guinea pigs- all rescues/survivors.
we used to have more (another cat, other related guinea pigs, pet chickens, 2 parakeets and a betta fish) but they died from Irma and Maria.image

image image image image image
we have since added 3 betta fish and most recently 2 mice (they were ‘feeder mice’ that we took home instead of letting them get eaten at the shop and so we can give the BEST life to along with all the others!). we love our pets. I don’t have pictures of all of them since this is a new phone

8 Likes

I love that your doggies almost all match!!! Also I’m glad I’m not the only one with a bunch of dogs. :joy: Thank you for saving the mice; they’re such fun little friends.

1 Like

(None of my dogs are related- I would never breed… there’s too many satos and homeless and neglected dogs where we r from. So many need homes)

1 Like