Funny message I received

Funny message I received. I had a custom order slot up for a Realborn Johannah Asleep.
Someone wrote to me, they seemed very angry lol someone I’ve never spoke to.
She said
“I see that you have a custom order available for Realborn Johannah. Well it would be really funny for the person who buys her, id really like to see what she ends up looking like considering the kit is SOLD out and you can’t even buy one right now.”

Umm… i… have one, at my house already. Guess that didn’t occur to her, I must have seemed scammy
Lol.

13 Likes

Lol. I low-key wonder if they are either new to the hobby or just don’t realize exactly how many kits artists keep on hand. I really hope that did not come off as rude definitely was not my intention just as I was reading it back to myself figured I would put a small sidenote.

3 Likes

No you don’t sound rude at all!
I thought I was funny from my perspective. I wrote back respectfully to her, even though she seemed like she was pointing a finger at me lol

4 Likes

Take a picture of your blank kit and rudely show it to her. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Oh my. It’s so funny when people think they ‘caught’ you. Like a customer demanded a picture of the body of a reborn I was selling. I said I’d get back to her the next day as it was getting late. The next morning at 9am I had a message from her about how I hadn’t sent a picture yet so I was obviously a scammer. Because reborn artists don’t have day jobs?

8 Likes

…with today’s date! Sounds to me like she was definitely accusing you in a scam.

6 Likes

I’d take a picture of my 6 XL totes of blank kits and send that to her. Lol

6 Likes

Wow, people crack me up and the jealousy kills me. That was so rude and nasty. :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

I have tons of kits in my stash. Just because it is sold out doesn’t mean an artist doesn’t have the kit on hand. That’s so funny. Got to love people somedays.

4 Likes

Made me think too- customers feel like they have to be so cautious these days because of all the scammers, she must be on high alert. Sad that customers have to feel this way.

3 Likes