FREE! ROSE T-Shirt Coupons, plus New Owen Awake on eBay!

Hey Everyone!

We have a new precious Realborn Owen Awake prototype on eBay now! This handsome little man was reborn by the talented Melissa George. Check out his eBay auction, Melissa did a remarkable job with him! http://r.ebay.com/V9qXdj.

The real baby Owen was a very alert (and super cute!) little guy who came into this world weighing 8lb 8oz. He has the sweetest, most adorable newborn face! To be notified when Owen Awake is available, be sure to click on the “Email Me When Restocked” button in his item description: Bountiful Baby. You can also find many more photos of the handsome real baby by clicking on his item picture.

Also, check out the details of our FREE T-shirt offer below!

Have a great day!

Bountiful Baby

Free T-shirts! Orders placed through BountifulBaby.com totaling $25 or more (before shipping) are eligible for this offer, just enter any of the above coupon codes during checkout. You must use a coupon code during checkout to receive this offer. While supplies last, so hurry for the best selection! Each coupon will end at any time. We may substitute for a different size or item if supplies run out.

2 Likes

Placed my order but did not put X large code in can I still do this after?

same here. I didn’t put a code.

Of course I just placed an order yesterday. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I e mailed Jennie and she added it on my order for me, e mail her.

Darn it i ordered twice in last couple weeks just missed it.

Hopefully you got some wonderful babies at a great price, I always buy a baby and then they are on sale right after I order.:laughing:

1 Like

yep i sure did!

How on earth did I miss this? :disappointed_relieved:

I think I got 6 shirts last year - 2 of each - they are really cute, but they are stretchy fabric - not tee shirt fabric - so take that in consideration when ordering your size.

Nevermind - this was last year LOL

1 Like

i don’t like really stretchy t-shirts. They tend to cling lol

They were not stretchy, they were cotton tees!