Free Doll request

Lainey

$250.00 USD Date: Jun 20, 2018 10:23:41 EST
IP Address: 2601:4c3:4000:5eb0:85b9:b14b:223a:b62a

I received this request on reborns; They never end, lol. There seems to be a lot more kids on reborns.com lately. I removed her contact info.
Email:
Phone:

I’m only 10 but I’m brown so I would love a brown doll but it’s way to expensive please can I get lainey or a different girl silicone or full body or your choice please make my dreams come true for free???

Oh wow!

While we’re asking, can I get a free full silicone reborn as well?

6 Likes

People are something else !! I often wonder if they are adults registering as a child to get sympathy and hope someone will give in.

4 Likes

Makes me wonder what children are being taught nowadays! my mom would have killed me if I had asked something like this!

4 Likes

I had a six year old click on one of mine saying she would like to purchase it. The typing was accurate. She spoke appropriately and politely. Only thing was she gave a bad email address. I called the number listed and left a voicemail. Then they texted saying her six year old made that purchase, to please cancel it. Ummm…why does your six year old have that kind of access, and what do they do when the kid purchases things from sites that don’t take time to verify who’s buying? :confused:

4 Likes

well heck, if someone is giving away free silicone babies, I’ll get in the line too :grin:

3 Likes

I would LOVE a new red convertible for free because I have been ridiculously good this year. So just park it in my driveway and leave the key under the mat. Please and thank you. :smile:

8 Likes

I like dolls of every shade, so can I have a free one too? :joy:

Do you know I would be so mad at my kids if they ever did something like this? If I caught them, you would get one more message apologizing for wasting your time and they would be grounded.

5 Likes

I just block people who ask for ridiculous discounts. It’s not worth time even responding. I got these messages recently.

I still occasionally get these kinds of messages. The latest was a woman telling that she wanted the doll for her daughter and asked me to knock a HUNDRED dollars off of the price. I ignored her. A day later someone came along and bought that same doll for full price.

Still, this sense of entitlement annoys me to no end.

4 Likes

Oh my gosh it never ends lol

1 Like

I think these are adults making requests. My grand kids are 10 and I know their spelling would show that they are 10. Even saying I would love a brown doll, and silicone or full body or your choice please make my dreams come true. That is not the language of a 10 year old.

5 Likes

i’m so glad Reborns.com now has a way to block annoying shoppers. When I get requests like this I don’t bother to even respond. I just block them and move on. You can’t fix stupid and I don’t want to deal with it!

8 Likes

Same here!

2 Likes

That’s just weird. There are reborns out there for $100-$150. They just tend to be of lesser quality. Beggars can’t be choosers.

3 Likes

This is what irritates me even more. I grew up poor and it took years to get established as an adult, so I get what it’s like to not have money.I bought whatever I could afford and never asked anyone for anything…

These people who have scraped together $100 for a reborn could just as easily buy a doll listed for $100 and be happy with that. But no, they contact artists selling $300 or more dolls to ask for a price reduction. It’s utterly ridiculous.

5 Likes

I wanted one but didn’t have the money, so I bought a cheap kit and some supplies and made one myself… In retrospect I should have just saved up some money to buy one because with all the money I spent on reborns over the years… XD

7 Likes

This is one I got from my Etsy shop, and I just ignored!

If no then would you trade for a logan awake
Hello!
My name is Oliver and I run a fun new youtube channel where I review shops products
However I can’t do it without your help! I would love to show off your shop or product on
my channel and instagram page! All you have to do is send me a box with products you want
shown off and I’ll do the rest! You’re shop is full of amazing things just waiting to be
seen by the public! I’m exited for your reply if you’d like to work with me! we can discuss
further details! I look forward to working with you
-Prince Ollie

Hahahahaha, oh my goodness! Does that one actually work on anyone?
I’d just say, sure, I’ll send you a box of stuff. That’ll be $500. XD

5 Likes