Found-ty!

I just found out that I will need one more moderator for my Peaches and Cream Winter Class. If anyone has experience reborning and would like to help moderate the forum, you get the class for free! You can still get the discounted kit prices until Saturday, too, so if you didn’t put your order in, please let me know by then!
This is the website for the new forum:
www.real.niceboard.net

Guests can look around, but to register and start posting, I ask that you be paid members only.
Thanks bunches! Really looking forward to this class!!!

Hmmmmm clicked on that link and it’s not in English??

I may be interested what whould I need to do?

The moderators help with questions, if I have not gotten to them. If it is lesson-specific, I will usually handle them. There are lots of new reborners and first timers, and sometimes the questions are overwhelming. Mod’s also welcome the newbies when they sign in, keep things positive and upbeat, make critiques in the critique section, and finally, judge the contest at the end of class. I had 7 moderators for this class, but someone had a family emergency, and she is not able to give her time as she thought.
Classes start December 1st, so the first couple weeks is the busiest. The forum is open now for chatting, so I would hope the moderators check in every few days and make a few posts. The moderators also get a special logo that they can use wherever they please. Sounds like a lot for $35, but it’s just a few minutes a day, if you have the time. It’s a great group of girls, this class so far!

Hi, I would love to do it but sadly I don’t have $35.00 right now I bought 4 kits the other day . It sounds cool though.

Pm’d ya Lara

— Begin quote from “racing_girl_9”

Hi, I would love to do it but sadly I don’t have $35.00 right now I bought 4 kits the other day . It sounds cool though.

— End quote

No, I meant, that the class is normally $35, but moderators have free access to the lessons, so it’s like me paying you $35,