Forum Member Babies Together

So I kind of have a unique opportunity to show different forum member’s babies together. I think it’s amazing to see them all next to each other and see everyone’s style and how beautiful they all are! These pictures were taken in front of a south facing window on this overcast morning, just with my phone.

To keep track, the baby in yellow is my Hattie, Lou Lou sculpt. I painted her as my keeper. The baby in mauve is Harlow, Levi sculpt painted by @wildmeadowbaby. You’ve all seen her before. :joy: Then the baby in grey is Josie, newborn Joseph awake sculpt painted by @Peachtree. And last but not least the baby in blue is Henry is the Logan asleep sculpt painted by @quiltsabunch.

28 Likes

So cute! Love them all!

1 Like

This is super cool! Thank you for posting this :smiley: I have often wondered how my babies would look next to others. It is super helpful…gives me ideas :wink: I love how nosy Josie won’t go to sleep!

6 Likes

LOL! IKR? I have one who will NOT go to sleep for anything! And another who will NOT wake up for anything! LOLOL :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awww. It’s like when high school classmates all have a baby at the same time, then they get those babies together for a picture. Pretty babies. All of them. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

What a great bunch! They’re all adorable and look so at home with each other!

1 Like

Thank you for doing this! I love seeing all of them together. It really is cool to see them in the same light with the same camera!

4 Likes

Harlow is like, “Do you mind?!” :joy:

9 Likes

All so different and all so beautiful !

1 Like

Josie is such a ham. She lives the camera obviously :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. The others slept right through their photoshoot

I love seeing everyone’s work together that is so awesome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much for sharing

4 Likes

Great photos!!! So cute!!!

1 Like

This was a great idea, thanks for thinking of it. I love seeing all the babies together. And I especially love Hattie in yellow, it’s definitely her colour.

1 Like

Wow! What great bunch! All so different, and all look so good together.
LouLou looks like their big sister (or at least the one with the most appetite) :heart_eyes:
You are lucky to get @wildmeadowbaby Aly’s baby at the time when they were affordable! :rofl:

This exactly why I love to buy other artists work - to admire and appreciate the differences!

3 Likes

LOL! Logan looks like such a drama queen with his poses ‘Oh, I can’t take it anymore!’ ‘Aaah, don’t touch me!’
Once again, @quiltsabunch Amanda did a great job on him.
And newborn Joseph always will be my all time favorite as I see him as Avi everyday in my bassinet. What a great happy guy! I would love to see @Peachtree baby in person! :heart:
You have a great start for your collection!

3 Likes

I am sorry, but I am in love with my Logan awake, first baby I am working on and now I see his twin here, so serious and handsome. The tentation is big to get another one as his twin🙏.

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

You should! Sleeping Logan is awesome! He was my first realborn.

3 Likes

They are all beautiful!!!

2 Likes

That one is @quiltsabunch’s work. He’s adorable!

2 Likes

Lol! She paid a similar price to most of my recent babies, well except the last one :wink: You know I would make you a great deal! :two_hearts:

5 Likes