Formal Halloween Parade Rules and WIPs 2019

halloweenparade
1. Have Fun
2. Send me a Safety Pic of as many babies as you want to my PM here, BB, by September 1, 2019
3. This is for any size baby from anywhere, your Attic, Basement, Thrift Store, Walmart, Your old Doll. I just need a pic of it before you start Painting.

Start Date - July 1st Ending Date - Sept 28
Parade will be posted October 1 on a different post, which give you time to sell your Halloween Babies.
1 Full Body and 1 Close up of Face.

You may start sending your Safety Picture at any time. I will submit my safety pic. to the first person that sends me their Safety Pic.

Also you may Post your WIPs here, this is not a contest, to get ideas or maybe ask where to get certain items whatever.

Fantasy, Animal, Fairy, Vampires, Mermaids, Zombies, Aliens, Cartoon Characters, Santa Claus etc… anything goes. You can even alter a kit. Have a pic of you and your baby together or set up your Halloween Display for the year, Create a Float. Possibilities are endless. :heart_eyes_cat: Lets just be creative and have fun! Thank you in advance to everyone participating.

As always - Please be respectful, not too bloody, we don’t want to horrify our friends.

:skull::clown_face::japanese_ogre::ghost::alien::space_invader::robot::skull_and_crossbones::cowboy_hat_face::woman_firefighter::man_pilot::male_detective::guardsman::santa::vampire::mermaid::elf::genie::zombie::woman_zombie::woman_superhero::man_supervillain::dancer::business_suit_levitating::gorilla::orangutan::dog::service_dog::poodle::wolf::fox_face::raccoon::lion::unicorn:

9 Likes

@deedee2413 @Lil @LisaLynn @Kate @Vanniek @PaperCityDolls @YelenaRey @MilosMeadows @babymaw

6 Likes

I am going to try my hardest to participate but I’m trying to save to adopt a puppy in the fall so I may not be able to buy a kit.

1 Like

@marrabo @Reefbubbles @Phassell @dinokc @hyelah1990 @beck I think I tagged everyone that has shown an interest. I know some of you are maybes :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Unfortunately I am unable to join in your little Halloween painting party. Thank you for having me though​:heart_eyes::heart:

1 Like

Awe you are missing out. :cry:

1 Like

I will be watching all your babies :grin:

1 Like

Yay! So excited. I already know what I want to do. I’ve wanted to do it for so long so now my chance. Thank you @Anne for doing this again.

2 Likes

Silly question: can I just paint a regular human doll but dress her in a Halloween outfit or does it need to be something on its own? Does that make sense?

1 Like

I’ve got my kit picked out, but no idea what I will do with it yet… :thinking:

1 Like

@jeepers Yes you can as long as it is stripped of all the paint and you are painting it. Any doll, any size from anywhere is acceptable. This is true freedom and fun!:dancer:

2 Likes

I have the first submission @hyelah1990 so I will be sending her my safety pic.

Here is an example of a Safety Pic;

2 Likes

I’ve got a few ideas, gotta think about how many dolls I can reasonably make, haha.

1 Like

Yay! I’ll have at least one, maybe 2 babies, depending on how fast I can paint!

1 Like

Can I still join??

1 Like

@Maloree Yes, anyone can join at anytime as long as you send in a safety pic of what you are painting by September 1, 2019.
This is a Parade, no prizes. It is basically a showcase of Alternatives and babies in Costume. No pressure and very open.

@deedee2413 @Bec1273 I am painting two but not sure, 1 of them will be too much. We’ll see, lol!

1 Like

My Halloween Babies are in the bath! Remember this is not a secret Parade unless you want yours to be. I haven’t decided yet. Also don’t forget that You can post WIPs here.

@hyelah1990 as soon as they are out of the bath and drying I will take a safety pic.

1 Like

Sounds good @Anne :+1: I haven’t decided yet either… :thinking:

1 Like

@Vanniek Here it is!

FYI There are 6 entries so far!

3 Likes