Forever to restock kits

I’m wondering why it’s taking so long for BB to restock kits and get new ones in? I’ve waited over a year and a half for Jewel to come in stock. I’ve given up on that one. Now I’m waiting impatiently for Megan and it seems like she’s been in the gallery for a while now. I know she’s a new kit and has never been in stock but waiting for a new kit this long is getting ridiculous. There are other kits I’d like but never in stock. They never took this long before to restock. I’d like the new Presley but how long will it take to get that one? Julie

I feel your pain, i check in several times a day looking for the new megan. She is a definite must have, so afraid i’m gonna miss her and then have to wait many more months for a restock.

— Begin quote from “CaliMel”

I know! I’ve been pining for a Juliet.

I’ve noticed that on other sites too, though. There’s one that shall remain nameless but stocks a lot of $39 kits, which I’ve been on a notification list for quite some time now for restocking…and nothing yet.

Sometimes you can find a not yet restocked but not LE kit on ebay from a seller, for a reasonable amount.

— End quote

Mel,
If you’re waiting to be notified by D o l l D r e a m s, I wouldn’t hold my breath. Someone on here had been waiting for a Mila since February, and completely missed the restock and sellout in March/April without ever being notified. Ditto a friend of mine with Amy & Mila (although she did get hers in April. But only due to her own diligence). That site you have to just keep checking.

— Begin quote from “dothehokeypokey”

— Begin quote from “CaliMel”

I know! I’ve been pining for a Juliet.

I’ve noticed that on other sites too, though. There’s one that shall remain nameless but stocks a lot of $39 kits, which I’ve been on a notification list for quite some time now for restocking…and nothing yet.

Sometimes you can find a not yet restocked but not LE kit on ebay from a seller, for a reasonable amount.

— End quote

Mel,
If you’re waiting to be notified by D o l l D r e a m s, I wouldn’t hold my breath. Someone on here had been waiting for a Mila since February, and completely missed the restock and sellout in March/April without ever being notified. Ditto a friend of mine with Amy & Mila (although she did get hers in April. But only due to her own diligence). That site you have to just keep checking.

— End quote

I was on the notify list for baby Tessa and wasn’t notified. Last week I went there and checked and sure enough it was in stock, but I never got the notification. I ended up buying two of them

I guess it depends on the manufacturer (or manufacturers) in China how fast they manage to produce the kits. I imagine they have a certain capacity how many kits they can make a week and if they have some problems that means everything gets put back.
When you say Juliet, which kit are you talking about?