Flow the mini Elf

I wasn’t aware GHP wasn’t made for reborning. I put my Nuwave by an open window while baking knowing the fumes were not safe, but I wasn’t aware the paints I am using were not intended for what I’m using them for. I’m kinda glad I’ve been researching airdry now.

2 Likes

I just preordered her! I love her little feet. Plus I traded my Shawna Clymer fairy recently and could use some more magic in my collection… :smile:

2 Likes

She’s so cute. Wish she had regular ears. I don’t like elves or fantasy.

3 Likes

@jlesser Keep educating us, Jenni. I always learn so much from you!

4 Likes

I keep looking at her. Is there any way to make her ears normal? She’s so adorable to be a regular baby :frowning:

1 Like

You can put a bonnet on her. Lol

2 Likes

It would probably have to be a bit of a major operation with cutting off the protruding part on top and then creating a new top of an ear with polymer clay. Something I have never personally done but some on this forum have…

1 Like

LOL! :rofl:

1 Like

I was kind of thinking of that, but I surely don’t want to ruin that expensive of a kit. She is so darn cute though.

1 Like

LOL …or you can think that her ears are normal and all human ears are abnormal :wink:

2 Likes

Try envisioning her from customer’s point of view. You may not like those ears. But customers will. The majority of people drawn to that kit will want her ears the way they are made. :heart:

2 Likes

They would be for my granddaughters. I don’t want to instill more fantasy in their lives than the world already gives. I’ll more likely choose small normal baby doll kits :slight_smile:

I need this kit so bad!

Has anyone heard if she’s been released yet? I keep waiting for my invoice :woman_shrugging: