Flow the mini Elf

Look at these new cutie pies!

17 Likes

I adore them! Theyā€™re so sweet looking. Finally an elf baby that isnā€™t smiling or that has a wonky looking face!

2 Likes

She is cute. 12 inches though. But I may have to get her anyways

1 Like

Oh I want them! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Love those huge eyes and curly ears! I though no more minis for me after Twinkle, now I am eating my words! Plus she will be a baby sister to my Sherry by Natali Blick!

3 Likes

They look like mini Tutti with an open mouth. I want one! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Itā€™s hard to pass up when your adopted childā€™s biological sibling later shows up for adoption too. :rofl:

3 Likes

The big eyes are what I love too!

1 Like

Exactly! But you would have to do her hair, like Sherry has! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I cannot find when pre-order will start and when is release day. Does anyone knows?

1 Like

I would do that. It probably wouldnā€™t take long at all to root that tiny head. :heart:ļø

2 Likes

@kathina Thank you, my dear. We will talk about price outside of this thread. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Tomorrow

7 Likes

@Tessa get ready, looks like there may be a need for more 12ā€ clothes soon lolšŸ˜‰. Elfin style!

4 Likes

I made some 12ā€ and 10ā€ clothes today!
Those elves are precious! I seen them the other day.

3 Likes

Yes I love her but at the end of the description it says donā€™t heat this vinyl and if you do it is at your own peril. None of the other fairies or elfs say that for their vinyl. That worries me is this a different type of vinyl?.

2 Likes

Macphersons has added that to most listings. Simply because people want replacement kits/parts when something happens once baked. Melting, blistering, etc. Not the dealers fault. The GHSP is able to be baked. But no where does the vinyl say it is. Artists have just done it as experiments and found things that worked (bake time and temp, etc) but that doesnt mean we should. (health issues due to baking vinyl in our homes) The makers of GHSP dont even talk about reborning - because the paints were not made for that. They dont want to take responsibility for health issues from heating the vinyl to set their paints, etc.

Kit dealers should not have to loose money for issues that arise from it being heated either, or any health issues the artists gets for choosing to heat set it.

Anyhow that is why I think they have that. They are also not the only dealer that says it.

10 Likes

Holy cow! I really just said to read the thing in 2 simple sentences. I appreciate the fact of how much you know but geeesh that is a lecture, I really donā€™t need on health and dealers problems Donā€™t take offense but it was a simple statement not meant to get a lecture , Jenni. I have been reborning for almost 10 yrs and do know a few things. Anyhow thats is what I think.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure @jlesser was just being informative, some of the new Reborners probably didnā€™t know that! :smile::hugs:

8 Likes

Jenniā€™s post was helpful to a lot of us. I donā€™t take it as a lecture to you. She was answering for all who donā€™t know. I knew part. But I didnā€™t know everything she had to say. Thanks for the info @jlesser.

9 Likes

Iā€™m so glad Jenni can help so many people with her replies and that she added to your knowledge also. I guess if you know all these things it should be shared .:zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes