First Rose show baby! *Pic heavy*

My first beach baby for the Rose Doll Show is almost done. Still needs her body weighted and eyes glued, but I couldn’t help putting her together and snapping a few pictures :blue_heart:

54 Likes

You have outdone yourself with this baby she looks completely lifelike, oh my goodness! Is that your BOOTH theme? If so I love it!

2 Likes

Thank you! The doll show theme is Beach Baby, so I’m trying to incorporate the theme along with my nursery name. So I’m going with a picket fence beach cottage theme. Trying to keep it subtle and classy!

edited to add that my nursery name is Picket Fence Babies :two_hearts: I forget my username is different than my nursery name haha

5 Likes

So CUTE!!!

2 Likes

I love him so much! Your theme is extremely cute and classy. I think he is one of your best- I just want to pick him up :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This baby is beautiful

1 Like

Absolutely stunning! Just beautiful!

1 Like

Not a fan of this sculpt, but wow!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You guys are making me feel so good! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

She is really beautiful!

1 Like

She is beautiful!

1 Like

She’s beautiful!! I love this kit. You have done an amazing job!!

1 Like

I love her!! shes so adorable!

1 Like

Omg :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I can’t even stand how cute she is! Amazing job seriously :blush::heart:

1 Like

She’s absolutely gorgeous

1 Like

That is going to work out so adorably with your name I can’t wait to see photos of your booth all set up♥️

She is amazing! your did a really good job. I am painting my first Saskia and not loving it but you have me inspired. I love her hair, I have never seen a Saskia with baby hair that I adore, you nailed it!

Wow!

1 Like

Wow! Amazing work!

1 Like

Gorgeous beach baby!

1 Like