Fires

These fires in colorado are scary we have three big ones and now my family is in danger i may be evacuated within the day.they think there from arsion how can someone do this to people and put them in danger

Hope you and your family are okay!!

Oh wow!!I will keep you, your family, and neighbors in my prayers!!!
Please let us know when you are safe and out of danger

Well for the moment my home is safe my brother his wife and autistic daughter where evacuated and we have open our small house to them plus three families that live in there apartment that had no where to go so my house count is up to 27 now but atleast we’re safe our biggest worry here now is the smoke and the breathing one of our guest is a three week old on oxygen and several asmatics

So sad tht someone would start this fire…saying prayers! Keep safe!

Have seen it on TV; so sorry to hear of your troubles, but how kind of you to open your house. Hope they catch the arsonist *** and lock him up forever!

Oh my, what an ordeal for you! You’ll all be in my prayers.

Thank you everyone

I hope they are able to get the fires out soon. One of my older brothers used to be in the forest service and helped fight the fires. Scary at how fast they can move when the wind picks up. I hope you are safe and that they have died down. Hoped that the rest of the people don’t lose their homes.

I don’t know if some of the arsonists realize the lives they are putting in danger or if they just think of the blaze and the publicity. Maybe if they were the ones losing their homes or cars, they’d rethink what they do. I think as part of their punishment, they should be put on the front fireline where they have to fight the fire or die and see what they think then… Unfortunately, most of them are never caught and brought to justice…at least in this world. But God is keeping track and if they don’t repent, they will face judgement someday.

Keep safe, all of you. Fortunately, it is rare for us to get a big fire here except for the Great Dismal Swamp. It seems to catch fire every summer…a swamp of all places. Burns for weeks and the smoke travels up here (about 50 miles). You westerners seem to have it a lot worse.

Please be safe, Crystal, and keep us posted on how you and your family are.

That arsonist needs to be locked up FOREVER. What an insane thing to do.

Good news and bad .bad fire is up to 3,446 acres and 0% contained. Good news no stuctures have burned and no injuries if anyone wants to go online for information on the fire its called the waldo canyon fire thank you for your thoughts and prayers please keep the fire fighters in mind as their not only dealing with heat and danger from the fire but we are having record heat

I live in Colorado as well and it is just devastating, all of the fires that are burning right now. At least there is a state wide ban on fireworks this year. I hope people dont ignore it. It is amazing there is only one fatality and it is so sad for all of the wildlife and farm animals that were not able to get out.

Linda where in colorado do u live? And r u talking about the high park fire death or did i miss something new on the other fires

Everyone involved is in my prayers. As a fire fighter I know how hot a fire can be on a cold day and almost unbearable in the heat. I also lost a house to fire many years ago which is why now I am a fire fighter. When I work a scene as an EMT I always have towels on my truck and wet them to put on the back of their necks to cool them while they are in my recovery station. I always set one up on any scene and all our fire fighters know when they see me on scene they have a place to go. i may spoil my fire fighters but I am there when off shift I understand.

— Begin quote from “CKN”

I live in Colorado as well and it is just devastating, all of the fires that are burning right now. At least there is a state wide ban on fireworks this year. I hope people dont ignore it. It is amazing there is only one fatality and it is so sad for all of the wildlife and farm animals that were not able to get out.

— End quote

I Live in Golden in the foothills, I was talking about the Hi Park Fire, So far I have not heard of any fatalities from the fire near you.

Linda is the smoke bad where your at that is one concearn here

— Begin quote from “fallnangelmama”

Linda is the smoke bad where your at that is one concearn here

— End quote

The smoke has been bad, worse some days than others. It smells like my house is burning down but we are some distance from the actual fire.

Please pray for us we had a turn for the worse many houses are gone and the fire is moving to fast to control

I live in Pueblo, Co, only 30 miles south of Colorado Springs and am watching the news through out the day. It is the most destructive fire CO has ever had. So far 346 homes destroyed but no injuries or fatalities. My prayers are with you and your family.

They just anounced that there Has been a fatality its just so sad i feel for that family and have kept them and those who have lost there homes in my thoughts and prayers