Finishing a Couple

I have been in such a slump forever and still am…I sometimes dont know why I continue painting - lol! But I’m excited to start Maddie Brown, next, so go figure. Anyway, here is my WIP of Brooklyn and June - do they look newborny enough?

30 Likes

They are both beautiful! I think they are perfect.

4 Likes

They’re very cute!

1 Like

They’re BEAUTIFUL :two_hearts:

1 Like

Definitely newborn looking, love their hair

3 Likes

Soooo pretty!!

1 Like

Thanks! Once it’s all rooted (on Brooklyn) and she gets her lashes then they both will get a trim.

3 Likes

I wish I could get the hang of rooting thinly. I always start out going really thin and then things get thicker and thicker. :worried:

They are gorgeous!

Lovely babies!

I always rooted very thickly but found it takes much less time to root thinner. When I moved into our new house I found that the previous owners left a lot of junk behind. But one gem was a lamp with a magnifying lens on the top. It makes rooting a million times easier on my old eyes and helps me see tails and let’s me pluck out extra hairs so much easier.

4 Likes

Me too!

1 Like

They are gorgeous!

1 Like

They are beautiful!

1 Like

I use the magnifying glasses with the changeable lenses and it helps a lot. I just need to improve to mono rooting.

Perfect @Sony72 !!! They are beautiful! Love the creamy soft tones and the hair color choice!!!
Will you post a picture of the lamp? I’m in need of a new one. :+1:t2::grinning::heart:

1 Like

I think my lamp is from the 1970’s - haha

3 Likes

Thank you! Can’t beat vintage, that thing will prob work forever!!!

2 Likes

Right if it was a new product it would have broke already! LOL

2 Likes

I also use a Happy Lamp when I root and paint - it brightens up my dark room. Maybe it makes me happier too?

1 Like