Finished my website

So I just finished my website and its live online, would love it if you have time to check it out and give me your opinions, it should work on phone and laptop, if you spot any errors please let me know x

13 Likes

Looks fantastic, just beautifully well done! I just subscribed. You’re such a talented artist; I’m a huge fan of your work :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Amazing work and looks great I just subscribed as well

1 Like

Thank you, I have no idea what to do with the subscription I will probably just send an email when I have a new baby for sale, so won’t be flooding your inbox lol

1 Like

Thank you, that means so much to me x

1 Like

Subscribed as ncwriter

Amazing babies only 2 years in. Congratulations on your achievements.

4 Likes

I love your website. I subscribed. I strive to make my babies as realistic as I can even though I do not sell them. I am a fan of your work. Congratulations on the prototype.

1 Like

Thank you, now I just have to work out how to get Google to find it lol

1 Like

Looks great! Let me know how that goes with Google I would love to do the same.

1 Like

I’m working on it, I have no idea what I’m doing, I’m suppose to submit something to Google and change something somewhere else and configure that and this and verify and … :flushed:

Congratulations! Great job! I hope it takes off for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you x

Jac, it looks amazing, can’t wait to see it as you “grow” and add more!! Looks like it will be a very easy site to navigate. Nice!

1 Like

Thank you, I hope so, I have managed to get it listed on Google with the help of a Wix guy, it’s no where near the top, I need to work on that so I at least get found, fingers crossed it helps with sales!

Fingers crossed for you!!

1 Like

Beautiful site!!! I love how soft and inviting it is right from the start!!!

1 Like

I am in incredible WOW right now!
I am amazed by the soft beige color scheme on all your photos and coordinating baby clothes.
I was amazed by your talent from the first baby of yours, but seeing them all together is real eye opening for me how artistic you are in your representation.
Great job! and HUGE accomplishment and grows in just 2 years!

1 Like

Gosh thank you for the compliments!!

I tend to only buy baby clothes and blankets in neutral tones for the photos now because I get nagged at by my daughter, she use to do newborn photography and is always telling me coloured clothing can cast a tint onto the skin so stick to more natural shades, she can’t physically take photos for me due to her arthritis so I have had to learn to do it myself with her guidance and she gives good advice (even if she is bossy).

I honestly don’t think I would be at the stage I am now if it wasn’t for you ladies in this forum being so kind and helpful when I first started out and I will be forever grateful to you all x x

1 Like

Beautiful.

My only critique is maybe break up the big block of text some. People tend to lose interest or not even bother reading if its all one big block of text.

Just a thought.

1 Like

You mean the “about me” part?

Do you mean make it less or have line breaks in it?