Finally sold a baby but

I sold it to someone in GB. I will have to spend extra in shipping so won’t make very much profit at all. Somehow several of my listings on reborns are listed as shipping worldwide and I didn’t realize it. I have them hidden now as I cannot change them. There is not an option for me to list individual countries shipped to. Some of my listings have that option and I know that tool was implemented maybe a year ago on reborns. Not sure why my other four listings don’t have it available. I have asked how to fix it on the forum there. Hopefully I will get an answer soon so I can fix and I hide my other babies.

1 Like

This is what mine looks like in the shipping area… this is for my preemie Max

4 Likes

Jennifer, yes, of my eight babies listed only four of them have that “spreadsheet” type option. The other four; the one bought today included; don’t have that option for some reason. I never noticed that they didn’t. I don’t list often enough to notice it wasn’t there I guess. I hope Dave can help figure out what’s wrong and help me fix them. I plan on contacting the buyer to let her know she is shipping; but I’m not shipping in the usual big box way I do here.

1 Like

Weird. You may email him directly and get help faster.

1 Like

I was all excited about spending my day painting :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Now I’m frustrated so I’m driving my mom out of town so she can go shopping. I will check back in on reborns this evening and I will get my lesson plans done. I will paint with a better outlook tomorrow.

1 Like

Dave helped. Was easy and my error because I just typed a price in the first box and never got the other page to come up. I’m stupid. Oh well lesson learned.

3 Likes

I am glad you got help from Dave. Don’t feel stupid, It happened to me once, but I was able to fix it by deleting prices everywhere and after that ‘United States’ box showed up.

4 Likes

Same thing happened to me too, so glad you have it all figured out! Bet your mom loved her day with you :heart:

2 Likes

Sorry learning the lingo. What is GB?

@laurie, Great Britain.

1 Like