Finally introducing Stanley Oliver

I started this little guy as soon as the kit first came out. But I’m just now finishing him. I’ll probably take girl pics too. But my informal Facebook poll overwhelmingly said this baby looks like a boy. So here he is…Stanley Oliver.
DOWN RIGHT ADORABLE!

23 Likes

He is an adorable happy little man​:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I think this is the cutest version of this kit I’ve seen so far.

3 Likes

Thank you. The clay version looked kind of real. I was disappointed when the kit came out and everyone’s versions looked like cartoons. I tried to make mine look natural. He’s still a bit dolly looking, but I love him anyway.

1 Like

Beautiful! I’m not usually a huge fan of blonde babies but he is PERFECT!! :star_struck:

1 Like

Your version is super cute!

1 Like

Absolutely adorable! The best Stanley Oliver that I’ve seen so far!
Can’t wait till I find time to work on my Vince!

3 Likes

Look at that little man!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

So adorable!!

1 Like

So stinkin cute!

1 Like

He’s so adorable ! Best version I’ve seen !

2 Likes

Never saw that sculpt but he is a cutie pie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks everyone. Hopefully he will find a home quickly. :blush:

2 Likes

OMG, he is so stinkin’ adorable! If I already didn’t have one, I’d so consider him!

1 Like

First version I’ve seen that I’ve liked. Great job.

1 Like

That’s the first version of this kit I’ve ever liked! Usually I cringe when I see this kit, because to me it usually looks like a mocking caricature of a baby with Down syndrome - as a special education teacher it hurts my heart! But yours is adorable and totally makes the kit look like a real, precious baby! I love it!

3 Likes

What a happy little boy! What a sweetheart

1 Like

Great job on such a sweet boy!

1 Like

He is awesome! I love your use of color on the countours and creases of his face!

1 Like

Adorable and I agree boy!

1 Like