Finally finished my Skya!

I finally finished my Skya! I “finished” her before around January of this year and attempted to root her… very poorly. I packed her away and in April, after having much more experience painting, I updated her paint and decided to paint her hair instead. She has some holes from my rooting adventure, so I think I might keep her. :shushing_face: Overall, I love her! I use ghsp, and I rooted her eyelashes. I used satin modge podge to gloss her lips instead of the paper glaze, and I think I like that better! Let me know what you guys think!

36 Likes

Shes lovely and I really like the hair! Sorry you had a rough time iwth her but she is really pretty.

1 Like

I love her :heart_eyes: so pretty!

2 Likes

Wow! She looks so real, great job!!!

1 Like

She’s so pretty! I’m a sucker for this kit.

1 Like

Beautiful! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

She is absolutely gorgeous!

1 Like

Such a sweet baby. You did a great job!!

1 Like

I love her! I really like the way you painted her hair.

1 Like

She is amazing! I had to look real hard to determine if it’s painted or rooted hair! And I think anything is better comparing to super shiny paper glaze.

2 Likes

Beautiful baby!

1 Like

Love her hair!

1 Like

She is cute. So precious. I like the hair, also.

1 Like

Thank you! It was definitely a learning experience LOL

1 Like

Thank you!! :slight_smile: this kit is all girl to me.

1 Like

Thank you so much!! The realborn kits have so many details, i love them

2 Likes

Thank you!! Me too! I love her sweet little face

Thank you so much! That means a lot coming from the queen of perfect swirly hair :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much Yelena!! :slight_smile: LOL i think I’ll have to make the switch permanently from the paper glaze.

1 Like

Thank you!! :slight_smile: