Finally! Darren is done!

After a year in the works, I finally finished my daughter’s baby, Darren. He’s pretty cute :grin:. He was one of those kits I had to step away from for some time and figure out where I wanted to go with him as far as his coloring, etc. I’m glad to be done with him. My daughter is even happier!

26 Likes

He’s handsome, she looks happy!! And I no what you mean with “walking away “. I have s summer rain that I put away last April for that reason. I just started another kit. Maybe some day she get completed!! :grin: your Darren looks great though!!

1 Like

Awwwww look how carefully she is holding him! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Cutest photo ever!!

1 Like

Look at this little Mommy! So precious! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So sweet!

1 Like

1 Like

Such a cute little mommy and baby!

1 Like

They are both so precious!!!

1 Like

That is such a precious picture. I know she was a very patient young lady to wait so long to get the one she wanted. :slight_smile: He looks so at home in her arms.

1 Like

That’s all I ever cook with lol. Yummy!!!

1 Like

That beautiful face on your daughter says it all. Kuddos to you

1 Like

@Maloree I am so sorry!!! I was trying to post in the cheap Recipes section!!!

2 Likes

I have had a really tough day! Geez. I’m sorry. But now… I can not stop laughing. This explains exactly how my entire day went.
Your daughther and her baby are beautiful. :heart:

2 Likes

Hey, I was taking notes! :sweat_smile: that recipe looks yum-tastic!

1 Like

It is! Thank you for being such a sweetheart.:heart:

1 Like

It almost looks like the recipe for calico beans, which is a favorite of mine. Throw some bacon in that and voila!

1 Like