Final Baby for 2015! Yayyyyyy

Beautiful work!!!

Adorable baby and so glad you had a wonderful year! :slight_smile:

Wow, Thank you so much everyoneā€¦I went off to bed and get up to all these lovely commentsā€¦You ladies are the bestā€¦Sending big hugs to everyone for making my day so wonderful! :smile:

She is beautiful, I love her eyes! They really stand out

Sheā€™s beautiful Starr! Iā€™m working on Harlow Now and Iā€™m having a heck of a time with her lips! Yours are gorgeous! Love the color, you donā€™t happen to remember what colors you used on her lips, do you? I canā€™t get the color right and I canā€™t get it to go on right, been going on one side of the upper lip but not on the other! Ughā€¦ Your Harlow is so cute, well done and you had a great year too! Canā€™t wait to see your little keeper Presley when heā€™s all done! I love him too and have him as well!

Shes stunning , love her. Her skin and hair are beautiful. And like the above commentā€¦her lips are lovely! I just can never seem to get mine that way . bet her new mums going to be a very happy lady :smile:

Iā€™m not sure as I tend to just mix as I go but I always start with a base lip colour and build on itā€¦The base colour for this one was a deep milky purplish strawberry colour.(more strawberry than purple thoughā€¦lol) .then after I cooked that on, I added in some crimson to pink it up a bit and did a layer of that and sort of just layered back and forth with the 2 colours I mixedā€¦(just keeping very light layers) - .then I always sort of lighten with a bit of flesh in the milk blister area and blot it in with a mop brush and go back and line the edges of the lips and centre crease and use the mop again to blend it so that it is natural with no real definitive demarcation lines - just sort of goes from darker at the crease to lighter on the ā€˜meatyā€™ part of the lip and back to a bit darker at the edges so that the lips are defined but donā€™t look like they have lipstick or lip liner on themā€¦ :smile:

There are so many different shades of baby lips though so it is hard to go wrong if you stay with the ā€˜tonesā€™ you choose to blush your baby withā€¦I think the main problem many ladies have is changing up mid stream on their - colour tone palette. If you start with strawberry tonesā€¦continue it through the whole theme of your baby, or if rose tones, or red or warm browns, etcā€¦that way you donā€™t clash lips with cheek colour and visa versa etcā€¦If you look at baby pictures a pale pink baby will have pale pink petal tone lipsā€¦a more ruddy baby will have brighter colour lips -roses ir deeper reddish pinks etcā€¦hope that helps :smile:

Thank you again everyoneā€¦Love you ladiesā€¦you are the best!!! :smile:

2 Likes