Felicity silicone is available

Anyone going to get her ?

I have no idea how to paint silicone. So no.
Maybe somwday.

1 Like

Same here just not ready for that

1 Like

I actually just bought a full body silicone a few days ago so I’m going to pass this time, but I would like to get silicone Darren…I love his new limbs :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

If I sold a baby and had the cash I’d be on that train just so I’d have it when I was ready. Im expecting a flood of new beginner level painted silicone dolls and I’m thinking I might try to sneak in nestled among that

4 Likes

Not yet lol. If i had held onto my birthday baby money most definitely would be but at the time didn’t even know we would be getting silicone kits and for them to even start releasing them so soon lol.

3 Likes

I also love Darren, I have him in vinyl. I will love to have him in silicone, I am newbie, but very interested in learning how to paint silicone.

4 Likes

I would love to learn how to paint silicone

1 Like

I’m tempted to get her and store her until I learn how to paint silicone properly!

4 Likes

I ordered her :hugs: I’m hoping to learn silicone here soon

6 Likes

Ooooh can’t wait to hear your reviews!!! Please share them here when you get her. I miss the photos in the reviews on the website :pleading_face:

2 Likes

She shipped Monday!

2 Likes

I have a question… are you going to give her a pacifier? If so how? Do you cut the mouth for a real one or insert magnet?

So intrigued on all this new stuff

1 Like

Waiting on Darren.

3 Likes

I think you can do both but not sure about it. I’m not sure I’ll do either cuz I know nothing right now :joy:

1 Like

One of the prototype pictures for Sage has a honeybug pacifier, I’ve never seen a silicone with a magnetic pacifier (I haven’t seen too many silicones in general) how would you get the magnet in the head?

3 Likes

I put a magnet in my Blessing silicone. Just have to cut an opening in the lips and make room for a magnet. The opening is then resealed with the silicone as you paint.

7 Likes

I do too. I enjoyed seeing other versions besides those on the website

3 Likes

I am tempted, but like the others said, I have no experience with painting silicone and don’t have any silicone paint. Will BB be selling the silicone paint and I wonder if they will eventually be doing full bodied silicones?

5 Likes

I’m holding out for separated fingers on both open hands and open eyes.

4 Likes