Feet and ears?

I always seem to have trouble with these so asking for advice to try on my swap baby thank u

— Begin quote from “fallnangelmama”

I always seem to have trouble with these so asking for advice to try on my swap baby thank u

— End quote

Yes… all of the babies I have worked on have feet and ears… is there something specific you need help with??

— Begin quote from “pia”

— Begin quote from “fallnangelmama”

— End quote

Yes… all of the babies I have worked on have feet and ears… is there something specific you need help with??

— End quote

LOL Pia !!! All of mine did too !!
I am assuming she wants help with creases, mottling and colors. Right fallnangelmama?
We’re her for whatever you need.

Lol yea the coloring and creases

The baby is a young maybe one week and well be mainly creamy with slight molting if that helps

I have been taking classes on REAL and we use a pale purple inside the ears. Use thinning medium with a touch of red 05 and a touch of flesh 07 for creases, then add a touch of ultramarine blue to turn it a light purple, use this inside the ears. For blushing I use the BB lip/blush nail very thin and it helps if you first put it on a cosmetic sponge and the dab on the soles of the feet, palms, etc. I find this keeps it from sinking into the creases of the feet and hands and you can put the color right where you want it. I hope this was kind of what you are looking for.