Feeling inadequate, but I know it's normal

So I haven’t reborned in about a year because teaching rules my life but I’m coming on summer and want to reborn again. I want to sell because it would be nice to have the money for supplies but even after 10 reborns in 3ish years I’m still hard on myself… here’s the grant I’m thinking of selling…

Could you lovely ladies give some honest feedback and let me know if you think someone may be interested in Grant? Thanks in advance.

25 Likes

I think he’s absolutely adorable!!

1 Like

He is amazing, someone would definitely want to buy him!

2 Likes

Thank you! I like him it’s just hard when I see others work and go… yeah I’m really not there yet… possibly ever …

What have we found to be the best way/ place to sell?

2 Likes

He is lovely.

1 Like

He’s darling!

I have good luck selling on reborns.com

2 Likes

He is adorable, I love this kit

1 Like

He looks incredibly real!!

2 Likes

He’s absolutely adorable he would absolutely sell! You are definitely being too critical of yourself — he is great! I am looking forward to seeing more of your work!

2 Likes

Thanks guys perhaps I’ll put him on reborns and see if I get any bites!

He’s adorable. For sure someone will buy him.

He is adorable!! I m sure he ll sell quickly!

1 Like

He’s just precious, but being an older baby, I think he could use some eyelashes. If he hasn’t already sold, that is.

1 Like

He is damn near perfect!!! Looks to me like you haven’t lost your touch!!! I think he came out amazing!!!

2 Likes

He’s incredible!!! I wish we could see through others’ eyes sometimes. Seriously, you did an awesome job! Try reborns!

2 Likes

I’m kinda in the same boat ! Schools OUT and I want to finish the dolls I started before school! I didn’t get to paint much, except for a few ‘snow days’ that we had.
Your Grant is Adorable, he will definitely sell!

1 Like

He is sooo stinking cute!!! I have one of this sculpt as a keeper baby and he is not as cute as yours. Great Job! :rofl:

1 Like

No he definitely still needs lashes! I am rooting them.

I’m not really sure need to stalk reborns and try and compare for price… I was thinking 200 because he’s got German glass eyes and slumberland hair…

It may be none of my business but this doll worth WAY more than 200. 700 at the lowest in my honest to goodness opinion. He is perfect.