Feedback I got for my reborn Allysa (Melina) that sold BIN

I got this email from the buyer today on Allysa (Melina) and it nearly made me cry! I starred out the names since it was a private auction.

— Begin quote from ____

Hi Angie,

Allysa is here! I know a lot of people were critical of this sculpt, but I loved your photos of her and I DEFINITELY LOVE her in person!!! ******(husband) also is impressed with her and all of her extras, especially her rag doll. You did an amazing job reborning her. Her photos didn’t do her justice at all, and I don’t find her hair to be pluggy. Trust me when I say this. I had a reborn that I sold, and the hair on that doll was definitely what I would call pluggy! Allysa’s is not! Also, thank you for all of her extras. I can use the outfits because I don’t have anything in 6 to 9 months for her to wear. ****** is on vacation next week, and I’ve already told him I want to go shopping for her a Halloween outfit. K-mart has some cute ones on sale, and I hope they have the skunk one I saw in their sale paper in stock. Thank you again for allowing me to adopt her. I’m off to leave you some very positive feedback on eBay!

Dolly hugs,

**** and Allysa

— End quote

The Ebay feedback she left says:
— Begin quote from ____

BEAUTIFUL!!! Photos don’t do her justice; great communication & fast shipping!

— End quote