Favorite reborn artists?

who are your favorite reborn artists? do they have the same style as you or do you admire them for their unique style?

I admit since I’m new to the reborn world I don’t see alot of different artists except through instagram and here on BB.

I LOVE Silvia Creations. Her babies are so REAL looking. Very clean and understated. I think her photography is a huge plus in showcasing her skills. Very clean and simple.

there are a few others that I’ve seen prototype dolls of here on BB. I’d have to look them up again but I’d love to create a similiar degree of realism. ('ll add them here when I find them)

How do you go about buying dolls from these artists? I tried finding Silvia on IG but she only has two posts from 2015

4 Likes

AMAZING WOW gorgeous skin tone and I can see the life in her. Isn’t that weird how some just look so alive and some still as beautiful but you know they are dolls.

Thanks so much for Silvia’s IG! going to go follow her now! eeek

1 Like

Alexa Calvo, Bianca Franke, Jackie Kramer, Kelley Dudley (I’m fortunate to have one of her babies), Carla Gentile. I also love Cierra Watson’s babies… There are definitely more, but these are all that I can think of right now.

3 Likes

well that’s easy, Me… I love my toddlers or I wouldn’t make them :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Alexa Calvo, Bianca Franke, and Anna Sheva are my faves :two_hearts:

Most have already been named but Angela Plicka and @Jessejuice make gorgeous babies

3 Likes

does she have a different one? she has tons of followers but its private and says its her personal IG?

Aw thanks!

1 Like

To be honest I am my 4th favorite artist :joy: I just gush over my completed dolls so much! But I do love Silvia :slight_smile: she’s so nice! Alexa calvo and Bianca are also people I look up to :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should, they are beautiful.

2 Likes

I really love Evon Nather’s babies! Other than that, there are several Russian artists that inspire me. Their quality and attention to detail is definitely a cultural thing.

My fav artists are Bean for her wild colors, Emily Cooke for her imagination , Okie babies for her creative alternative babies (theme here they all do alternative lol)
Nikki Johnston as I love her sculpting and painting, crystal fonville has amazing rooting skills.
I think each artist has something unique, no matter the skill as long as they are trying the art to the best of their ability

My Gawd that is a beautiful baby!

1 Like

Christine Woolley out of Australia is amazing and her hair painting is spectacular!
I recently bought a second hand Kim De Bono baby and holy moly the rooting is perfect and gorgeous boy!

1 Like

I’m nowhere near having my own style yet so I can’t compare my nonexistent style to anyone where similarities or differences are concerned, but going off of what I see from others and whose babies I’m always drawn to I’d honestly have to say @PaperCityDolls gets me EVERY time. Something that she does with the skin tone pulls me in, and of course I’m a sucker for red hair!

3 Likes

Wow! That’s such an honor. I’m so thankful to be in this community. I’m inspired by so so many and to think that my dolls are inspiring others is humbling. Thank you so much. I honestly can be a harsh critic of my own work and have a small stash of babies that dont make the cut and I’m not thrilled at removing paint. I always see where I can improve and it can nag at me at times, but when I read things like this- just makes me so happy:) really- I’m smiling as I type this. You and all you other sweet encouraging souls in this community ROCK!<3

5 Likes

Alexa Calvo can turn any kit into a masterpiece- she is my absolute FAV<3

3 Likes

It’s funny you almost sound amazed by your own talent in a “I can’t believe “I” created something so beautiful” kind of way :heart_eyes:like a true proud parent. I admire your humble pride :slight_smile: I think if I made babies as breathtaking as yours I’d be in awe of myself too (shhh your one of my favorites :heart_eyes:)

2 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

Your work is Gorgeous! Have you shared any on here lately? Also did you get your watermark to work?

1 Like