Favorite Kit Challenge PARADE!

You guys, I am blown away by how beautiful all of these dream babies are! This was so much fun, thank you all for participating!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

All babies posted are ones that were emailed to me, but let me know if I accidentally left out your dream baby. I will edit the post to include your pictures. :slightly_smiling_face:

For those curious, here is the original post where we picked out a favorite kit to paint into a dream baby:

I will also be posting a round 2 of painting a favorite kit shortly, please everyone feel free to participate whether you participated in round 1 or not! It’s all for fun, not a competition so no pressure. :grinning:

Without further ado, THE DREAM BABIES!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :sparkling_heart:

1. @Blushingbeautyreborn Yannik reborned by Blushing Beauty Reborns
  2. @Babygirl Welcome Back Taylor by Tamie Yarie
  3. @quiltsabunch Andi
  4. Harlow Tuzio-Ross by @LisaLynn, Infants So Sweet
  5. @Alypants Ruby
  6. Ducklin @jeanhai Snugglebuns Nursery
  7. Rosie Eagles by @LisaLynn, Infants So Sweet
  8. Harriet by AK Kitagawa, reborn by Lisa May Williams, Amarantine Babies @babies
  9. Levi @Mommarobin AKA Carla
  10. @AnnieSokay Vampling Liam
  11. Pam Hassle, Hazel
  12. K.J. Anderson House, Dominic Awake

I pieced together the information that I was sent, and that I could find, of the artists and the babies. If anything is out of order, or if you would like more information added to your baby, please let me know and I will update it:)

25 Likes

Link to Part 2!

2 Likes

Such gorgeous babies!!!

2 Likes

I love them!!! I wish I could finish rooting this babies head because now I want to finish one of my dream babies!!!

2 Likes

Each baby is so beautiful! Glad this is a parade and not a competition, I wouldn’t be able to choose!

4 Likes

Oh wow!! Lots of beautiful babies!!

1 Like

Such great babies! No names on each one? I am old and forget who painted what. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: So happy you did this now I’ve got to decide who to paint for Round 2.

3 Likes

Me, either.

2 Likes

Names would be great… and sculpt names. I never know which sculpt is which! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Yes! There would be NO WAY to choose!!!

1 Like

Look at all those cuties!!:heart::heart::heart: Sidenote the Liam kit makes the perfect vampire baby. :vampire:‍♂

2 Likes

Everyone did their dream kits so proud, every single baby is beyond beautiful :heart:

3 Likes

Ok, this has got to be the most beautiful parade ever :two_hearts:

2 Likes

@AnnieSokay LOL, I know whom you painted :wink: Your Liam is the cutest vampire ever!

Everyone did such a great job on their little once! I can totally see why they are favorite and dream babies! I am proud to be a part of such talented community and very thankful for learning from all of you!

4 Likes

They’re all so beautiful!
Vampire Liam awesome, I love alternatives!

2 Likes

Yay, I loved this. Thanks for doing it. Can’t wait for the next one.

1 Like

Oh my!!! I wouldn’t know how to choose! I just love them all so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Liam is the PERFECT vampling!!! @AnnieSokay

1 Like

The sweetest parade ever♥️ All of the babies created are so gorgeous. Congrats to all participants!

1 Like

I am glad we don’t have to choose because all are beautiful​:hugs::heart: