Favor to ask ❤️

Hi everyone! I have a big favor to ask. I’m not a Social media person. I have a Facebook but I havent used it in years. Y’all and a couple small doll groups are enough for me! :heart:️ Now for the favor… can you please post this link on your social media?
We are now on day 8 and doing well! My hubby set up a go fund me. Things cost more than expected and I’m running out of stuff to sell, and people to buy it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I would really appreaciate you sharing the link and I’ll keep you posted on the pups. I really appreciate your help and support. :heart:

5 Likes

Please share this link if you can :heart:

https://www.gofundme.com/help-newborn-pups-with-no-mother?pc=ot_co_dashboard_a&rcid=c149d6b8952249909a542ba46c4865b6

6 Likes

I have shared on my Facebook. :dog2::two_hearts:

1 Like

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: That’s great!!!

I can only imagine how much work this is. I wish you all the best and much success raising these puppies.

1 Like

I shared too!

1 Like

Thank you!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

Shared!! Good luck😊

1 Like

Shared- :heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

Thank you!!!

Shared!

shared

1 Like

Have you tried if your dog would do the cleaning? That would be half the battle; if hey d not urinate and open their bowels properly they will die.

2 Likes

True, I always used a warm wet cloth to make sure they all went both properly

1 Like

No, my dog will not participate in that. :grimacing: I have the system down pat. They get cleaned before and after feedings. Don’t worry, I am a professional cleaner at this point. I’m using warmed baby wipes, and I must be doing things right because we are ripping though the 500 pack I bought. Heading back to Walmart ! I can’t believe how much stuff is in these little bodies!

9 Likes

Butt wipe!

7 Likes

What cute little sausages! Are you getting attached?:heart:

1 Like

Donated to the go fund me but it isn’t showing up. I will check again in an hour, hopefully there is a little delay.

Nice work mama.

1 Like

Shared

1 Like

Thank you so much @Gabriell!!! I’ll go check and let you know. I really appreaciate it!! :grinning::grinning::grinning:
@CarolinaCuties thank you very much!
@PutABonnetOnIt it’s hard not to get attached, but I have 5 already because I rescue and keep. :grimacing: And if I keep keeping, I won’t be able to rescue. I need a farm with a kennel. Someday! Animals are my life. Second best thing to having kids, I suppose.

3 Likes