Fantasy eyes

I’m looking for a pair of rainbow eyes for my fantasy doll, but can’t seem to find any :frowning: Does anyone know of a place that might sell these? I found a pair on etsy, but the wrong size. I need them to fit my ladybug. I’m making a surprise doll for my 15 year old daughter who hates reborn babies…lol Hopefully she loves this one. :wink:

Did you look on eBay for fantasy eyes?

There is a lady on Etsy who hand rolls fantasy eyes. They are wonderful!! She makes them to order. Unfortunately, she is away until the end of this month. Here’s the link, though. These are the eyes she custom made for me.

2 Likes

Check Eyeco

1 Like

What is BJD?

Nik—that stands for Ball Jointed Dolls.

1 Like

Oh!!! Thank you Lynn!!:kiss:

You’re welcome piglet !!

1 Like

Piglet??? Lolololololol :pig::pig_nose::pig2::pig_nose::pig::pig2::pig_nose::pig::pig2::pig_nose::pig::pig2::pig_nose::pig_nose::pig:

Piglet is my term of endearment!!! Hope it didn’t offend you. I love it and call my babies that !! Love you !!

1 Like

I love it!!! I’ll be your piglet! :pig_nose::pig::pig_nose::pig::pig2::pig::heart:️:kiss:

OK, that will definitely work for me!!! Hey how is YOUR piglet??? Did you go to the DR. again?

1 Like

I love them. They are totally worth the price. And, she’s really quick. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to see all the styles she does till she gets back from vacation at the end of the month.

2 Likes

Here’s a pair of custom eyes that Linny did for someone else.

photo 005931b8-732a-4424-8527-f4f459e7c1b4.jpg

1 Like