Fall Party

Ok, I’m officially bored this morning. It’s still grey cloudy outside and the forum is still quiet and I miss having fun. So I thought about having a fall “party” on here. We can’t be together but we can take photos. So dress up a baby in something cute and post a fall picture or a picture of what your baby did this summer. If you trust me, I’ll put all the names in a hat and have Caitlyn choose one to send a surprise package too. I’m thinking two weeks would give everyone time to snap something. Doesn’t have to be your best work or best baby even, just anything! I’ll take mine in a little bit. You can even send us multiple posts with different babies or different activities! I’ll pm the winner on October 10th (or later if you want) for their address. Just a little incentive to have fun! I miss the old days!

8 Likes

Sounds fun! Incentive for me to finish up the 2 wips i have almost done. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Here’s my “Jack” (as in Jack-o-lantern) all ready for Halloween.

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

Awww Pia, your baby is sitting all alone on a stump. :frowning: Is that sweet pea?

Yes it is Sweet Pea - I was looking for a photo in my massive files that would qualify as a Fall Photo. LOL! Here he is on a bench with a football. I was right there to catch him if he become unstable. LOL.

4 Likes

What a cutie pia. :slight_smile:

Judy and Anna, Love the pumpkins! They are all sweet babies. :smile:

1 Like

Here’s my Scarlet climbing trees in his new fall outfit. I fell in love with the animals on the bib! Going to take some more photos on Wed.

1 Like

PS Please enter your babies! I love seeing all the photos and it is cheering me up to get to know some of you better!

Only 3 entries since I don’t count. Hoping more of you get photos! Any photos! Going to town today so planning to get started on a few goodies for the winner and maybe a few more contestants, especially if more of you don’t post photos! Guess everyone is too busy painting Presleys to take photos!

1 Like

Bump!

Beautiful! Love the outfit!

1 Like

I miss the old days, too, so thanks for doing this, DJ!

from my archives, but still appropriate for now, I think

Phoebe, one of my MP kids, ready for Halloween

Corbin, a sweet little punkin’

2 Likes

all the apples fell from our apple tree one very windy night! so Tory and I used it as a photo opt. This is a couple years old but I still love this pic!

3 Likes

I love the apples shoot! So creative! And just wanted to let everyone know that I’m a little behind on the drawing but doing it right now. Time sort of got away from me and I lost track of the date. Don’t hate me for being late! We had nine people post photos and I want to thank all of you for cheering me up. Now to round up Cait to draw a few names for me. I plan to do one bigger prize and a few others so probably three names in all. So hang on and I’ll be back in a few!

Ok, here are the winners picked out randomly by cait from all the names in a pile. Nothing to do with expertise, just prizes for joining in the fun. The big winner is annalane58 followed by two second place winners, judym and handy_denise. If you can pm me your address, I’ll send out packages tomorrow! And if anyone wants to keep posting photos to this the nexr few weeks just for the fun of it, please, pretty please do! A great place to show off with no stress!

1 Like

So fun that you put this together. Congratulations to the winners and I hope they will all 3 post photos of their surprises when they get them! Thanks DJ.

1 Like

Thank you----I have rarely win anything so this is a plus. My email is amlane58@gmail.com. and I can give you my address. Anna

Congrats to all!