Fake Milk or formula

Let me know what you think. I would love your feed back!

1 Like

Where do you buy it ?

1 Like

I just bought some at rockridgemagic.com $8.89 + shipping. Amazon has it but it’s more expensive.

3 Likes

Thank you :smile:

2 Likes

I have this too. After about yeAr n half it curdled/separated. I threw the whole bottle away. It was the only bottle I had made. I need to make another one.

1 Like

Oh wow, I have not had any issues, but I guess everything has a shelf life! Thanks for telling me.

2 Likes

I send a bottle with every baby. I only fill it 1/2 way. I wrap it in a lot of tissue (to absorb it if it leaks) and the I put it in a zip lock and tape it with clear packing tape (if it leaks it won’t get on the baby or leak out of the package.

3 Likes

I’ve once done lotion and water. It separated after a while and I threw it out after leaving it in the sun and it had gone nasty.
I’ve also made one with fabric softener a year ago and it’s held up great. There’s definitely a slight smell to it, though.

2 Likes

I used water softener and after a while it clumped up. I send bottles empty or filled with fiber fil. I would like to try the Miracle/Magic milk for my personal use only.

2 Likes

A bunch of great ideas. I will try them all.

1 Like

I just ordered Miracle Milk. If it separates or curdles I’ll stick with my polypellets.

4 Likes

I actually asked my postal guy about shipping liquids. He said it is allowed as long as it is not a hazardous material.

3 Likes

Thank you, ladies, for all your replies! Great information!

2 Likes

Did you put anything else in it to make it a little less white? If it had paint or vanilla, that might cause it to go bad, I think.
I made one a long time ago and didn’t use sterilized water. It got moldy. That was nasty.

2 Likes

My favorite is sunscreen and distilled water. I have not had it spoil or separate at all. I even tested it with the tubing I used in my drink and wets and it does not clog.

5 Likes

@pschomaker I would never of thought to use sunscreen, lol. Great idea!

1 Like

No, I didn’t add anything to it.

1 Like

Is that fake milk better than the formula? My doctor told me to use holle formula stage 1 and it is good formula, but if there is a better solution out there I will use it. I will have to look up that fake milk and read about it, but I see that people here are saying good things about it. Formula is really expensive, but I had to buy it for my kid there was no other option. I managed to find a better price online, but it is still not cheap. Good thing about the formula I use is that it is organic and that means healthy for my kid.

1 Like

I really like the Miracle Milk.

2 Likes

I used the recipe that Kelli Maple used with water, glue, and a smidge of yellow color. It came out great at first but it has separated now.

If I shake it hard for a few minutes it goes mostly back to the correct color and consistency.

2 Likes