Eyeco issue

i placed an order with eyeco a couple of weeks ago. I still haven’t received my eyes:-( I didn’t receive a tracking email, and the website only says my order was processed on the 25th. I have called, left messages… No one answers, and sent a couple emails asking if my order was ok and that it has shipped. I haven’t received anything back from them. My credit card was charged. They are in Arizona, so it’s not a far ship. Has anyone else had issues with eyeco? I’m not sure what else to do… Being I can’t reach them, and no one has replied back to me.

Hope you get them soon.

1 Like

Seriously??? I wish I would of known that. They charged me 7.00 just for shipping one pair!!!

1 Like

I’m sorry Nikki. I recommended them. I never had any issues with them.I think you will get them if you just wait, and they are very nice eyes!

1 Like

It’s ok Helen!!! I just wish they would respond!!! I want to add a pair of chuck hazel!!! Lolol I’m a glutton for punishment!!!

I love the chuck hazel. Once in a while they have them on ebay too but I’ve never bought them there. I also love the afghan blue or green or whatever they call them. They are beautiful but require a special doll because they are so different.

2 Likes

I FINALLY got my invoice with tracking! Lolol hopefully they will be here by the weekend:-) I’ll just have to keep in mind that I will have to be ultra patient next time I order.:wink:

1 Like

I’ve never had trouble with them. Sometimes it seems to take a little longer than other times.

1 Like

Thank you ladies!!! I’ll go through dolls by Sandie! I love her!:heart:

I get mine from Sandie’s very quickly.

1 Like

Thank you Jane! Now I know!!! :smiley::heart: