Eyebrows on Majara

Started rooting Majara today. I don’t know if it was the light or what but the eyebrows (especially her left) were a little off at the bridge of the nose. Any suggestions or should I leave them like they are. One thing I’ve noticed about eyebrows is that appear heavy until you root the head then they appear less visible. Anyone else notice this?

5 Likes

One other thing…going to try the combi hair. I’m working on going more sparse. No matter how hard I try I end up with more hair than necessary and have to pluck half of it out. I think I might make a go of it this time.

2 Likes

The pattern of the eyebrows is correct, but I feel like the individual hairs are too angled up. They should curve more toward horizontally if that makes any sense. That way they’ll be a little thinner. :slight_smile: Beautiful skintones btw!

http://www.doll-fan.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=354517

Thanks Izzy. I was satisfied them about 5 weeks ago…then I picked her back up today and thought something isn’t right.

1 Like

I generally paint the eyebrows after I’ve rooted so they blend in well without having to guess. I’d hold off doing anything until the hair is done.

3 Likes

Amy…you are probably right about that. I’m thinking of stripping her head and starting over. Once I see something off it bugs the crud out of me.

1 Like

Totally agree!

Please RESIST that urge to strip the head!!! :baby:

3 Likes

Few people have naturally perfectly symmetrical eyebrows. I wouldn’t change them. They look good and I think they’ll look even better when she has hair.

3 Likes

I agree, I’d wait til she’s rooted and then decide if you want to do anything else to the brows, she looks Great now! When i did my first baby, I painted her brows, which they looked even and then when I stuffed her head to put her together all of a sudden her brows were no longer even. One was too far towards the bridge of the nose!

2 Likes