Eye sizes

Hi!! Do glass eyes fit differently than poly? I want to order eyes for will scholl… And I would like glass. The website says 18mm, and another says 20mm. What do you ladies think would work better?

Did you get your Will? When I ordered from Tinkerbell it only took from Saturday when I ordered, until Thurs. to get my Amelia kit, and they didn’t send it out until Monday.

1 Like

No, he hadn’t come yet! He is coming from the Netherlands so I don’t know how long it will take!

1 Like

Wow!!! How do they do that so fast???

I always buy one size larger than it says. I just like less white showing. Flat glass eyes do fit differently but you can always put a little fiberfill behind the eye to make it fit tightly.

3 Likes

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Olga Auer sent the mini-O kits from Germany on the Monday before Thanksgiving and delivery was attempted to Kaitlyn on Wednsday. They have 2 day express. I just got a kit that Andama sent from Australia using regular post and it took 16 days to get to me.

2 Likes

The oval glass are measured across the longest part, so you definitely need one size up. minimum/… The round, be it full or half, should be the same size as acrylic.

1 Like

Thank you ladies! :heart: