Eye match?

Does anyone have an eye match suggestion ?
For my little one
Hehe
Thanks
Hugs
Katie

11 Likes

The look forest green.

2 Likes

I’d take a look at Eyeco. They have different greens.

Chuck hazel maybe?

1 Like

This is the Eyeco chuck hazel. I think it has a little bit more brown in it then you need but the green that it does have In it

looks great.

3 Likes

Maybe Cypress or Forest.

1 Like

2 Likes

Thank you!!

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you!!

Between the chuck hazel or the meadow green I would definitely go with the chuck Hazel. This is a picture of the meadow green, it has a green ring around the outside but a lot of the iris is yellow with red lines running through it.

3 Likes

Here they are side-by-side

Chuck hazel might be your best bet. I guess you could always order them and if you decide they’re not quite right you can use them on a different baby.

3 Likes

That is a beautiful eye color and unusual! My monitor is not always exact, but you might look at Adrie Dolls eyes in dark green grey or maybe antique grey which has more brown to it. They are beautiful glass eyes and the shipping is not bad. The only thing is she sells out very fast. Last time she stocked I waited just a few hours and she had sold out of almost every size and color.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much!

Yes it looks a little too light for the green and the chuck hazel is a little too dark. So somewhere in between the two.

1 Like

Not sure what these look like in real maybe someone else has them and can post a picture for you, but they might be an option.

1 Like