Experiments?

Pics Sony!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

I’ve heard of people painting the eyes like that but I’ve never tried it. Great experiment!

2 Likes

Thanks so much ladies…I hope to play with it a bit more in the new year…will keep you posted if I get anywhere with it…lol :smile:

4 Likes

Please do!

2 Likes

I am attempting eyebrows, rooted hair and eyelashes. I am also getting boy reborns; they seem hard to paint wish a set of pink-ish paints

2 Likes

You made me laugh with the pinkish paints. I am always fighting pink and red. If I didn’t have earth mint I would have nothing but sunburnt babies!

2 Likes

It is so true though. I have one doll if you put her in girl clothes she looks like a boy. But if you put her in boy clothes it’s a girl. So I decided a girl.

2 Likes

What is nuborn blue paint? How did it turn out on the eyes? I wanted to buy some PLBD eyes with the blue scelara but the shipping was more than the eyes themselves! So I’ve been trying to find something that would work to just paint them

1 Like

I’m late to this but I’m trying to dabble in painted and rooted hair. Started with rooting and dang does it take awhile lol! A couple hours for a little section! I’m trying to experiment with all the different kinds of needles @Nikkiroc sent me.

I can’t wait to try painted hair (well really prisma) I just need some matte sealer. Anybody know if the baby fx matte sealers/varnishes would work instead of Genesis? I don’t have a nuwave and baking vinyl in our oven isn’t something I want to do often…