Expecting a new little one! 💕

Unfortunately he’s going straight under the tree until Christmas morning but excited nonetheless. :two_hearts: in love with that little smile.

17 Likes

Congratulations! Newborn Joseph is such a happy little fella. :blue_heart: Yours is so adorable! You’ll love him!

2 Likes

Thank you! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Cutie!

1 Like

I don’t know if I would be able to wait until Christmas morning! I know we always made the kids wait until the appointed time, and sometimes I have felt a little bad about opening something early when we didn’t allow them to. LOL This one is so preciuos!

2 Likes

That it what I though! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t know if I’m going to be able to wait either! :joy:He is a gift and they made it pretty clear I was waiting until Christmas morning. (Although they didn’t say to wait until a decent hour that morning so I might get away with opening him a minute passed midnight.) :joy::two_hearts:

1 Like

What a beautiful gift!! He is adorable.

What a cutie :heart: congratulations!!

Congratulations it’s always fun when they arrive :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

What a Cutie. I couldn’t wait I have no self control LOL!

Look who has arrived! :two_hearts: was originally going to just take a small peek but as you can see… Didn’t really go as planned. :rofl: Still in awe over him and couldn’t be happier.

2 Likes

LOL! I would open it right away too :wink:

1 Like

I should have known from the start I wouldn’t be able to wait. :rofl:

1 Like